Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Friday Sept 26th!

Originally posted by mattm2o

I cannot imagine Marques Wyatt or Mark Farina in a room that big, maybe Centro Fly or Shelter but hey ill probbably end up there anyway...

thats the problem w/ new york right now.. these guys never get a room that big..

can't wait to start hittin it up.. they have a killer lineup.. so nice to see a big room open up w/ quality music and not some tiesto trance crap...

opening night looks good, def gonna check this out hippe and halo with lee burridge the beats will be insane that nite. october line up looks good joeski, onionz and yousef damn. and just when i wanted to take a little break from clubbing this always happens.

actually the grand opening is the saturday sept. 20 with seb fontaine, carl kennedy, saeed and palash and john debo...should be sickkkkkkk....i hope darren emerson and lottie come soon...maybe its just the grand opening of friday nights that the flier is referring to...i just hope it doesnt turn into limelight that had 15 year olds running around with throwback jerseys and bogus platinum chains thinkin theyre jiggaman or 50 cent...ya know that wack, young hip hop crowd...thats the last thing we need is white kids that think theyre rappers and starting fights and shit

Originally posted by joecrack13

.i just hope it doesnt turn into limelight that had 15 year olds running around with throwback jerseys and bogus platinum chains thinkin theyre jiggaman or 50 cent...ya know that wack, young hip hop crowd...thats the last thing we need is white kids that think theyre rappers and starting fights and shit

fuck there goes my night

i just hope it doesnt turn into limelight that had 15 year olds running around with throwback jerseys and bogus platinum chains thinkin theyre jiggaman or 50 cent...ya know that wack, young hip hop crowd...thats the last thing we need is white kids that think theyre rappers and starting fights and shit

:shaky::puke:

....i just hope it doesnt turn into limelight that had 15 year olds running around with throwback jerseys and bogus platinum chains thinkin theyre jiggaman or 50 cent...ya know that wack, young hip hop crowd...thats the last thing we need is white kids that think theyre rappers and starting fights and shit

I hope that doesnt happen also...

I've been looking forward to the opening.. Cannot wait!! :bounce:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I hope that doesnt happen also...

I've been looking forward to the opening.. Cannot wait!! :bounce:

im glad someone agrees with me...which opening r u more excited for, the friday one next week or saturdays comin up...theres not too much talk about it which makes me wonder...ill be there regardless....Seb is sickkkkk...as well are the others...just got back from Ibiza where i saw lineups like that every night so it should be a good one