Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss This Wed - Joey Enuffs Bday + Denny Tsettos!

binoys

This Wed At Club Abyss, My Partner In Crime and Very Good Friend Joey Enuff Celebrates his Bday!! Special Guest DJ Denny Tsettos Joins Resident Manny The Greek to supply the music!!!

Gonna be alot of old faces at abyss this wed!! Should be a great time.

For those of you that know Joey Enuff, know that hes one of the most loyal people in this business and if you personal friends with him then you know the kind of friend he is. One of the greatest people ive ever known in my life and has done ALOT of me in this business. I really hope everyone can come down and celebrate with him for his bday.

The Drink Specials will be in effect also, and all ladies get in free before 11 pm.

Anyone needs a list for this event just let me know. PM me or Email me at BShah98@aol.com.

Thank you everyone.

Originally posted by dancerbar

and for all you skeptics, he is a promoter, has always been a promoter and yet owns the hottest club in philly

sorry beenie hasd to throw it in there, a little zoot here at work

hollaa

:laugh: :laugh:

How annoying are you Brian.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Joey Enuff is a bit more than a promoter, he is a Businessman. In a very elite group of promoters.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

How annoying are you Brian.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Joey Enuff is a bit more than a promoter, he is a Businessman. In a very elite group of promoters.

not as annoying as you, yes he is a business man, but if you were a promoter then you would know what i was saying, he is a promoter at heart, something YOU"LL NEVER understand!!!

hollllaa

lol

Originally posted by dancerbar

not as annoying as you, yes he is a business man, but if you were a promoter then you would know what i was saying, he is a promoter at heart, something YOU"LL NEVER understand!!!

hollllaa

lol

Brian...I want to beat you up!

Will you be at Abyss on Wednesday Night??

I will be there early, from 8-9 for the Free Drinks, LOL. (im joking people that read this and think im serious, there are NO Free drinks).

But seriously...can you make it there early so I can bash a bottle over your head??? Thanks:D :laugh: :laugh:

(and your right....i dont understand)

By the way....Great Job on the Super Idea of Joey and Manny for coming up with the Drink Specials. I will be there @ 8:59PM.

Originally posted by binoys

First of all

Thanks for Jackin my thread you tools!! LOL

2nd. Brian You ARE allowed in Abyss. Especially for Joeys Bday.

I expect to see you there nice and early.

Gonna be a very very rough night!! LOTS of Kettel will be consumed!!

Binoy

Now Brian has no excuse to not come to Abyss and let me beat him up!!!

Your not a very good friend by putting your friend in Harms WAY!!!LOLOLOLOLOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Brian....now that you know your allowed, if your not there, it means your scared!!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Binoy

Now Brian has no excuse to not come to Abyss and let me beat him up!!!

Your not a very good friend by putting your friend in Harms WAY!!!LOLOLOLOLOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Brian....now that you know your allowed, if your not there, it means your scared!!!!

If hes not there for Joeys Bday...Hes gonna have to run from you and Joey! LOL

Originally posted by asuave

It is official, I am bartending Mr. Enuffs Birthday party this wednesday at abyss. Can't wait, its gonna be pretty sick, i hope to see all of you there. "TSSSSSEEEETTTTTOOOOSSSSS!!!" ~J. Armenio

Hey Youngblood!

Better Bring your "A" Game!!