Soundgarden Fights Back

satan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

I hope they do well there, but with Tsetto s at SP and with deko opening now and with other grand openings in the immediate area it may be sausage again

YOu might be right but we wont be counting fingers and toes 270 people what was that for the weekend>?

Originally posted by richiev525

YOu might be right but we wont be counting fingers and toes 270 people what was that for the weekend>?

HAHAHAAA your suck a fucking jerkoff, our party starts this week, it's so hyped up that there were 270 there last saturday people were showing up anyway even though the flyers say the 20th . We'll do over 500 this week, maybe when we get too packed I'll send some hot girls over so SG can be respectable this week.

Dude every time you open your mouth you look like a fool......

I never dissed the party at all I was just saying how it's gonna be competitive this next week.

shush now

HAHAHAAA your suck a fucking jerkoff, our party starts this week, it's so hyped up that there were 270 there last saturday people were showing up anyway even though the flyers say the 20th . We'll do over 500 this week, maybe when we get too packed I'll send some hot girls over so SG can be respectable this week.

I never dissed the party at all I was just saying how it's gonna be competitive this next week.

shush now

wow your cool.........and your a clown and a promoter

shush now

Let me ask you something: everytime you respond you sound angry. If you have a problem respond like a man. YOu obviously work at Taste, that is cool.

Try and respond with intelligience.

HAHAHAAA your suck a fucking jerkoff, our party starts this week, it's so hyped up that there were 270 there last saturday people were showing up anyway even though the flyers say the 20th . Are you mad that all the girls are not coming to SG anymore?? Tell you what, We'll do over 500 this week, maybe when we get too packed I'll send some hot girls over so SG can be respectable this week.

I never dissed the party at all I was just saying how it's gonna be competitive this next week then you have to be a jerk off.

shush now

Originally posted by satan

Let me ask you something: everytime you respond you sound angry. If you have a problem respond like a man. YOu obviously work at Taste, that is cool.

Try and respond with intelligience.

Im not mad man, every time I say anything thats opinion someone makes a statement to try and diss my party. thats ok though, i am confident about the work I do and how successful we'll be there. Theres no need to make jokes, especially when #1 nobody understands the joke, and #2 when the joke isn't even remotely funny

Im not mad man, every time I say anything thats opinion someone makes a statement to try and diss my party. thats ok though, i am confident about the work I do and how successful we'll be there. Theres no need to make jokes, especially when #1 nobody understands the joke, and #2 when the joke isn't even remotely funny

That is fine but you answer with such anger. Then you start a war over bullshit. This is to have fun. You cant take things personally. The reason is that you have not been in the business that long. THis is fun not personal.

Just relax bro.:)

Saturday.

I don't understand man I won't even make comments on any SG threads anymore cause people get all bent just if I have a different opinion then they do. This is a message board, people have different opinions.

You do it with a bad intent. That is all. It is not what you say it is how you say it.

Originally posted by satan

That is fine but you answer with such anger. Then you start a war over bullshit. This is to have fun. You cant take things personally. The reason is that you have not been in the business that long. THis is fun not personal.

Just relax bro.:)

I'm really not mad, I want you to stop by and check the place out and decide for yourself what you think.

I'm really not mad, I want you to stop by and check the place out and decide for yourself what you think.

I was there for the grand opening last year. I know the guys who own it. I have been in the business for 12 years. Cant I work on Sat night.

Thanks though

Saturday.

I don't understand man I won't even make comments on any SG threads anymore cause people get all bent just if I have a different opinion then they do. This is a message board, people have different opinions.

Carl, you know what you are right this is a message board and everyone has different opinions.....Sooooo on that note.....I think that TASTE SUCKS!....You go about things all wrong bro.....Everyone on this board agrees that you do not go about things right...Maybe you should just stick to selling your jetta's.

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Carl, you know what you are right this is a message board and everyone has different opinions.....Sooooo on that note.....I think that TASTE SUCKS!....You go about things all wrong bro.....Everyone on this board agrees that you do not go about things right...Maybe you should just stick to selling your jetta's.

Maybe you should............... GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS LOSER!!!

you obviously have nothing better to do with your life then worry about what I do.....

meanwhile your the biggest cocksucker and follower on all of club planet.... on stacked and bigtimes dick all day..... fucking tool