Clubplanet Nightlife Community

every public bathroom should have . . .

eggmok

a trashcan right next to the door, all you other germphobics like myself know why . . .

here's the order of operation: only go #1, never #2, in a public bathroom. when finished, first grab a bunch of paper towels. use one of the paper towels to turn on the sink, wash your hands using plenty of soap, dry hands with the paper towels, turn off the sink using another paper towel and lastly, open the door using the paper towel and throw it away in the trashcan right next to the door . . .

if the trashcan isn't there, sorry mr. janitor, toss it on the floor . . .

therefore, every public bathroom should have a trashcan right next to the door . . .

dilemma: what do you do when there are only air dryers or if there are no paper towels (that's when i freak out) . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

a trashcan right next to the door, all you other germphobics like myself know why . . .

here's the order of operation: only go #1, never #2, in a public bathroom. when finished, first grab a bunch of paper towels. use one of the paper towels to turn on the sink, wash your hands using plenty of soap, dry hands with the paper towels, turn off the sink using another paper towel and lastly, open the door using the paper towel and throw it away in the trashcan right next to the door . . .

if the trashcan isn't there, sorry mr. janitor, toss it on the floor . . .

therefore, every public bathroom should have a trashcan right next to the door . . .

dilemma: what do you do when there are only air dryers or if there are no paper towels (that's when i freak out) . . .

I do use the paper towell method as well... Sometimes if there isn't a paper towel despenser and only an air dryer I'll stand in front of the door and wait until somone opens the door for me. :)

Originally posted by vicman

i'm moving this thread to the jersey board. :rolleyes:

no you don't . . .

every person on the board has some form of ocd, in my case i'm germphobic . . .

i know there are some germphobics on here besides myself, where are you, you know who you are, come out of closet and unite . . .

we shall overcome . . .

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

I do use the paper towell method as well... Sometimes if there isn't a paper towel despenser and only an air dryer I'll stand in front of the door and wait until somone opens the door for me. :)

Damn, glad to see I'm not the only one on here with OCD! I'll use the paper towel method but I'm not standing around waiting for someone to open the door!

The grossest thing is the reusable towel dispenser that just rolls around. Know what I'm talking about? Ew! :puke:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Damn, glad to see I'm not the only one on here with OCD! I'll use the paper towel method but I'm not standing around waiting for someone to open the door!

Well... granted if it's a busy bathroom which most bathrooms will be when they have the air dryers, you probably won't have to wait too long before some one else comes along.

My bathroom at work is awesome. Automatic soap despenser, auto flusher, auto air dryer and paper towels. I barely have to touch anything when I go to poop. :)

Gooooooooooooood

this one fucking gets me mad!

All you stupid idiots and your useless fucking psychosis'!!!!!

I hope you guys can rest easy knowing that your obsessive cleanliness and fear of EVERYTHING will not only make you die young of a weak immune system, but will probably damage your childrens health as well, leading to various allergies and an overall weak immune system.....pretty much equal to aids.....

Every time i see that stupid fucking pile of paper towels in my offices bathromm, I want to shoot in the face whoever left them there.....

There have been public bathrooms for as long as there have been bathrooms, why only in the last 10 years is everyone such a pussy about using them?

i could go on forever!

i think more importantly these public bathrooms should have locks that work on the doors! nothin i had more then in a bathrrom where i fear someone is going to open the door on me, yet if it were to happen, and i pushed the door shut it would swing out the other way instead! it's happend more then once. fix those locks!! :(

Originally posted by fwilso01

Gooooooooooooood

I hope you guys can rest easy knowing that your obsessive cleanliness and fear of EVERYTHING will not only make you die young of a weak immune system, but will probably damage your childrens health as well, leading to various allergies and an overall weak immune system.....pretty much equal to aids.....

Every time i see that stupid fucking pile of paper towels in my offices bathromm, I want to shoot in the face whoever left them there.....

There have been public bathrooms for as long as there have been bathrooms, why only in the last 10 years is everyone such a pussy about using them?

i could go on forever!

Yes, if you really do have OCD you should seek treatment but I think they have classes to help you control your anger as well. Also, I think you might give yourself a heart attack at a young age. :rolleyes:

Relax! :)

Originally posted by fwilso01

Gooooooooooooood

i could go on forever!

I think everyone is such a pussy about using public bathrooms lately because in the last ten years they've become a god damn hell hole of shit and piss.

It's my own personal disease I call "shitandpissphobia". It means the fear of touching someone else nasty ass bodily fluids because they're too much of filthy pig to even wash their hands after they spray the bathroom with liquid diarrhea.

:laugh:

By the way... when all the obsessively clean people are dying off because of lack of exposure to bacteria (shit and piss) your people you should be happy not upset that all these OCD people are killing themselves off. :)

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

I think everyone is such a pussy about using public bathrooms lately because in the last ten years they've become a god damn hell hole of shit and piss.

It's my own personal disease I call "shitandpissphobia". It means the fear of touching someone else nasty ass bodily fluids because they're too much of filthy pig to even wash their hands after they spray the bathroom with liquid diarrhea.

damn straight, you should see the disgusting fuckers in this office, there is no way in hell that i'm using the same toilet that these guys crapped on . . .

luckily for me, i have the keys to my cousins place who lives on mile away - shitbreak . . .

damn straight, you should see the disgusting fuckers in this office, there is no way in hell that i'm using the same toilet that these guys crapped on . . .

luckily for me, i have the keys to my cousins place who lives on mile away - shitbreak . . .

do you work with a whole bunch of computer engineers or something? :confused:

do you work with a whole bunch of computer engineers or something? :confused:

nope, mortgage bankers and they're a bunch of fat sloppy ones that love goin to the "office" as they call it . . .

i just hold the cleanliness of my ass in high regard that's all . . .

nope, mortgage bankers and they're a bunch of fat sloppy ones that love goin to the "office" as they call it . . .

i just hold the cleanliness of my ass in high regard that's all . . .

i guess i got a pretty sweet deal. my office is 80% women and most of the guys here are the computer people who are downstairs, so i share the mensroom with maybe 6-8 guys at the most.

i guess i got a pretty sweet deal. my office is 80% women and most of the guys here are the computer people who are downstairs, so i share the mensroom with maybe 6-8 guys at the most.

even if there were that few guys sharing a bathroom, i still wouldn't use it . . .

shit, 80% are women, where the hell do you work . . .

even if there were that few guys sharing a bathroom, i still wouldn't use it . . .

shit, 80% are women, where the hell do you work . . .

i think it would be worse off if i held it in until i got home. i dont think i can hold off going to the bathroom for 8hrs. i guess you would be totally grossed out if i told you that i shower at the gym. now those toilets i definitly DO NOT use. the urinals OK, but not the tiolets.

i work in public health, social and behavioral-health education type of stuff. most of the people in field are women but as you go up the ranks there tends to be a bit more men.

i work in public health, social and behavioral-health education type of stuff. most of the people in field are women but as you go up the ranks there tends to be a bit more men.

so does that mean you're in the higher ranks . . .

ok, as an undergrad at umd, the hottiest girls were in sociology and/or psychology, is that the same for the workplace . . .