Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thursday, september 25th @ deko - "MIX SESSIONS"

vsoto212

victor soto ( red carpet ) . jerry x . matt mango . yugo . danny b - presents....

a red carpet event - mix sessions

thursday september 25th @ deko. come experience another " MIX SESSION " by troy st. charles as he takes you to a journey into house. "MIX SESSION" is a diversity of music for everyone's pleasure. come and say fairwell to dj estabon as he takes his rythem and soul and continues his voyage to puerto rico. thanking him for a wonderful year at deko for his chillen sets also with his outstanding percussion set with matt mango. come check out dj klutch at level 2 and the man himself dj unique as he closes out the night.

come and enjoy 20 unique flavors of complimentary martinis from 9-11pm.

Come say hello to our cp/deko bartenders marcomaxin & sexyinthecity.

percussion set by: matt mango & dj estabon

door by: jerry x

guestlist or table reservation: victor soto - 973-941-3515

deko lounge

rt 35 south

sayerville, nj

Originally posted by thehype

whens the next TRANCE party at dek0....?:D

Hey Hype,

Hopefully next month we'll do the trance. On the 25th estabon will be doing his last set @ deko, so troy will have to cater to estabon and matt mango during their percussion set. are you gonna go and see PVD @ the hammerstein?

victor soto

red carpet promo

Originally posted by esteban21

Thanks Vic for the kind words and support...let's all make this night a night to remember...looking forward to it...much blessings...steve`esteban'

Anytime Estabon. You deserve it bro. See you next Thursday. Good luck in Puerto Rico !!!!!!!!

victor soto

Originally posted by troystcharles1

I'd like to thank Matt Mango & Estaban for asking me to spin at DEKO for these special events.....It's apppreciated....Big ups to Victor Soto, Jerry X, Unique, Klutch, and the entire DEKO THURSDAY crew...See everyone on the 25th

Bout time yo ass comes and joins. Troy no need to thank me at all bro. I know you have GREAT potential in your selection in music. Thats why I take the time and help out. You deserve it !

victor soto

Originally posted by laraver

CP Peep's should check this out. Vsoto always puts together happening parties and this one will be no exception to the trend!

Thanks Chris. I hope to see you there. Good luck with the ROXY party. Did you see what I posted for you on the NY board?

victor soto

Originally posted by carlosrealm

BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR PARTY FAM........PM ME ON THE GUESTLIST DETAILS, I MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE A CAMEO THIS WEEK WITH OUR COUSINS.....(IF THEY CAN GET OUT OF THEIR CAVES), NEANDERTHAL MOFO'S

Thanks Carlos,

I hope all is well wth you too.

They never leave Newark. I invite them almost every weekend to this venue and that one. Their like ..I'll call you later ,,yeah right, lololol...bro check your pm's im gonna send you my number, call me sometime if you ever in the need to go to any venue in nj/nyc

victor soto

I'd like to thank Matt Mango & Estaban for asking me to spin at DEKO for these special events.....It's apppreciated....Big ups to Victor Soto, Jerry X, Unique, Klutch, and the entire DEKO THURSDAY crew...See everyone on the 25th

Bout time ur ass joins,,,holla at me once you get the chance...

victor soto

Well i will most deff be there this thurs....i havent been there on a thurs nt is 3 weeks.......I miss everyone! It s my fav nt of Deko.

I must say that i am really sorry to have Estabon leaving us :(

Estabon u will be greatly missed. IM really going to miss u and mathew on the drums ( with me and erick dancing in front). Have fun and good luck ion puerto rico.

SEE U ALL THURS!!!:party:

Also plse 4 the love of god dont let me drink to much i got work in the morning!!

----------------------> "hollA" :shades2:

Victor the cd will be ready on WED....We need new labels....Call me at work ASAP.....By the way I don't think your ready.....:rolleyes:

I'll call after lunch. yest didnt look as though your ready...That teisto cd is butters...great selection for the Fall House CD.

victor soto