Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....grr...

misk

Originally posted by misk

...sometimes...i wish i had the power to banish people......or at least have them killed without fear of consequence lol...............

of course. And I'd also like to request the absence of any remorse toward whoever is off'd.

No such thing as guilt.....then i'd go ahead with it.

Originally posted by misk

...sometimes...i wish i had the power to banish people......or at least have them killed without fear of consequence lol...............

haha how did i miss this thread? i thought i was evil for thinking this sometimes, good to know i'm not alone :tongue:

we should get a group rate from a hit man or something... lol

Originally posted by mssabina

haha how did i miss this thread? i thought i was evil for thinking this sometimes, good to know i'm not alone :tongue:

we should get a group rate from a hit man or something... lol

..if it is bad....i thought it.....

..this may sound harsh.....or evil.....or mean...or whatever.....but SOME people ....CERTAIN...people......i hold such disgust for....that if they died ....i would not care.....i hate how when something bad happens or whatever...all of a sudden everyone pretends they were a saint or blah blah.....IF U DIDN'T LIKE ME .....i dont want u comin to my funeral....so i am not gonna morn someone i loathe....

...THIS IS NOT to say i wish death on anyone who wrongs me...lol....just thoughts.......

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

when this person croaks..im gona dance on their grave...

..lol...one time....someone asked me what about when this person dies...and i was like...'i'll put on a red dress and dance on their grave"....THAT COMMENT...was NOT well recieved!:laugh: