Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
misk

....grr...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by misk

...sometimes...i wish i had the power to banish people......or at least have them killed without fear of consequence lol...............

of course. And I'd also like to request the absence of any remorse toward whoever is off'd.

No such thing as guilt.....then i'd go ahead with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

...sometimes...i wish i had the power to banish people......or at least have them killed without fear of consequence lol...............

haha how did i miss this thread? i thought i was evil for thinking this sometimes, good to know i'm not alone :tongue:

we should get a group rate from a hit man or something... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mssabina

haha how did i miss this thread? i thought i was evil for thinking this sometimes, good to know i'm not alone :tongue:

we should get a group rate from a hit man or something... lol

..if it is bad....i thought it.....

..this may sound harsh.....or evil.....or mean...or whatever.....but SOME people ....CERTAIN...people......i hold such disgust for....that if they died ....i would not care.....i hate how when something bad happens or whatever...all of a sudden everyone pretends they were a saint or blah blah.....IF U DIDN'T LIKE ME .....i dont want u comin to my funeral....so i am not gonna morn someone i loathe....

...THIS IS NOT to say i wish death on anyone who wrongs me...lol....just thoughts.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

when this person croaks..im gona dance on their grave...

..lol...one time....someone asked me what about when this person dies...and i was like...'i'll put on a red dress and dance on their grave"....THAT COMMENT...was NOT well recieved!:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

..lol...one time....someone asked me what about when this person dies...and i was like...'i'll put on a red dress and dance on their grave"....THAT COMMENT...was NOT well recieved!:laugh:

pure PURE evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×