Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
anotherway83

russian women are easy!

Recommended Posts

she's hot and she's older, she's in my class and i only spoke to her once before, ever so briefly! today i just walked up to her and said "would you like to hang out sometime" and she said sure! gave me her number and said "just call me!"

how tite is that! :D

i am now taking tips from all those who have been out with russian chix before...what kinds of things they're into and stuff

im thinking a simple walk along the beach here, cos movie+coffee just lacks imagination and is too typical...along the beach they have restaurants too so it mite be cool, hopefully it wont rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by anotherway83

she's hot and she's older, she's in my class and i only spoke to her once before, ever so briefly! today i just walked up to her and said "would you like to hang out sometime" and she said sure! gave me her number and said "just call me!"

how tite is that! :D

i am now taking tips from all those who have been out with russian chix before...what kinds of things they're into and stuff

im thinking a simple walk along the beach here, cos movie+coffee just lacks imagination and is too typical...along the beach they have restaurants too so it mite be cool, hopefully it wont rain

Watch out ! .....she might be out just to get a Green Card ! :laugh::)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what does her being russian have to do with anything? how does her saying yes to "hanging out" make her easy, cowboy? and where near you would it rain? pffffffttt

and a wizzalk along the bizzeach ain't 'riginal, neither :rolleyes: .

thanks,

weyes*

*bustin' chops since 12:26 a.m. all rights reserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

what does her being russian have to do with anything? how does her saying yes to "hanging out" make her easy, cowboy? and where near you would it rain? pffffffttt

and a wizzalk along the bizzeach ain't 'riginal, neither :rolleyes: .

thanks,

weyes*

*bustin' chops since 12:26 a.m. all rights reserved.

:werd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a Russian girl and it pisses me off that everyone thinks we're easy! We're just like other girls. Some like to get laid, others like to get played. Don't make such generalizations though! And the best of luck on your date, but please don't use blyat in your convo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by muzakat

I'm a Russian girl and it pisses me off that everyone thinks we're easy! We're just like other girls. Some like to get laid, others like to get played. Don't make such generalizations though! And the best of luck on your date, but please don't use blyat in your convo!

Relax commy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×