Clubplanet Nightlife Community

russian women are easy!

anotherway83

she's hot and she's older, she's in my class and i only spoke to her once before, ever so briefly! today i just walked up to her and said "would you like to hang out sometime" and she said sure! gave me her number and said "just call me!"

how tite is that! :D

i am now taking tips from all those who have been out with russian chix before...what kinds of things they're into and stuff

im thinking a simple walk along the beach here, cos movie+coffee just lacks imagination and is too typical...along the beach they have restaurants too so it mite be cool, hopefully it wont rain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by anotherway83

she's hot and she's older, she's in my class and i only spoke to her once before, ever so briefly! today i just walked up to her and said "would you like to hang out sometime" and she said sure! gave me her number and said "just call me!"

how tite is that! :D

i am now taking tips from all those who have been out with russian chix before...what kinds of things they're into and stuff

im thinking a simple walk along the beach here, cos movie+coffee just lacks imagination and is too typical...along the beach they have restaurants too so it mite be cool, hopefully it wont rain

Watch out ! .....she might be out just to get a Green Card ! :laugh::)

what does her being russian have to do with anything? how does her saying yes to "hanging out" make her easy, cowboy? and where near you would it rain? pffffffttt

and a wizzalk along the bizzeach ain't 'riginal, neither :rolleyes: .

thanks,

weyes*

*bustin' chops since 12:26 a.m. all rights reserved.

Originally posted by weyes

what does her being russian have to do with anything? how does her saying yes to "hanging out" make her easy, cowboy? and where near you would it rain? pffffffttt

and a wizzalk along the bizzeach ain't 'riginal, neither :rolleyes: .

thanks,

weyes*

*bustin' chops since 12:26 a.m. all rights reserved.

:werd:

I'm a Russian girl and it pisses me off that everyone thinks we're easy! We're just like other girls. Some like to get laid, others like to get played. Don't make such generalizations though! And the best of luck on your date, but please don't use blyat in your convo!

Originally posted by muzakat

I'm a Russian girl and it pisses me off that everyone thinks we're easy! We're just like other girls. Some like to get laid, others like to get played. Don't make such generalizations though! And the best of luck on your date, but please don't use blyat in your convo!

Relax commy.