Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fans of Vida, fans of ass!

sexyfukncritic

Originally posted by tastyt

Besides the fact that Somebitch IS better looking... she also has her own brain, and therefore, the ability to form her own opinions...

thanks sweetie. :D

yeah, why does it make me jealous??? i am simply stating my opinion. even if i did have a bad self image, she is not the girl i would be jealous of, i would be jealous of carmen electra, penelope cruz, salma, angelina jolie... someone, who is in my eyes, all around good looking

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah, why does it make me jealous???

Because it's the easy thing to say.

Because some guys can't deal with a woman who speaks her mind.

Because some guys just don't respect women, period.

And the list goes on... take your pick. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bbbooom

because its simple. girls are jealous .. not necessarily in this case but you yourself said she has no brain and im sure you have no clue

When did she say that someone had no brain? She simply stated that somebitch has her own brain, and can come up with her own opinions.

because its simple. girls are jealous .. not necessarily in this case but you yourself said she has no brain and im sure you have no clue

you have no idea what youre talking about lol. she meant that i have a brain and am capable of stating my opinion. people dont need to criticize others because they state their opinion. just because i have the ability to see that someone has a butter face doesnt mean that i am jealous, why shouldnt i be able to criticize a models looks?? she put herself in all these pics, of course people are going to criticize, everyoe has different tastes... you think shes hot, i dont. it is that simple.

Originally posted by jimk29

No, there was no implication other than the fact that somebitch does.

Don't look for things that aren't there, you might strain yourself...

your straining yourself right now i picked it up from that your just trying to play defense a lilll too hard i dont know either of em i dont really care SCHMa

LMFAO

I said that Somebitch has her own brain.

You on the other hand obviously do not.

You might want to look into Hooked on Phonics, you illiterate tool.

your straining yourself right now i picked it up from that your just trying to play defense a lilll too hard i dont know either of em i dont really care SCHMa

Play defense?? I'm not defending anything or anyone, simply telling you that you are looking at what she said in the wrong way.

:blown:

Originally posted by tastyt

No, you fucking idiot. That's not what I meant. And anyone with half a brain would realize that.

yes but i dont have a brain.. remember? duh. you with your vast knowledge of internet message boards grouped with your whopping 11,000+posts set me straight

By the way, what the hell does SCHMA mean. Is it some quick witted colloquialism that only you and your small group of chums is privy to???

- Care Bear Stare

right.jpg