Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl....aka CARGUY!

Please relax....I do not want you to get hurt. We argue, play and rip on eachother on here...It is all in fun...I have told you many times in the past that you are a good kid and just simply try too hard sometimes...Of course me and Bigtime do not hate you...Slinkyboy may, but he is a different type of beast. We like to bust your balls as you do to us...I have never disrespected Taste....only the way you go about promoting....So The Stacked Apologizes for hurting your feelings...I hope we can be friends again....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Please relax....I do not want you to get hurt. We argue, play and rip on eachother on here...It is all in fun...I have told you many times in the past that you are a good kid and just simply try too hard sometimes...Of course me and Bigtime do not hate you...Slinkyboy may, but he is a different type of beast. We like to bust your balls as you do to us...I have never disrespected Taste....only the way you go about promoting....So The Stacked Apologizes for hurting your feelings...I hope we can be friends again....

what a good guy!! lol :D

Originally posted by njstacked2

Just drop it. Don't say anything to me, about me, anything.

It's over just drop it.

you are dumber than you look.... carguy19

You play right into these guys everytime. If its "just a message board" then you should feel no need to defend yourself.

Find your true friends.... and stop fighting over a message board

Please dont respond

I think you might need a new muffler