Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We're all going to DIIIIEEEEEEE

iamme

Originally posted by prplhz

Sounds reasonable considering, you guys get 4 inches of snow and all of DC and surrounding areas are calling off work:rolleyes: (Sorry had to Tini...;) )

this is what i meant with people overreacting around here. you shouldve seen the supermarket shelves, they were all empty.

i mean i do think that people shold take some precautions especially those that live along the coast. they have already been advised to evacuate and you know that some beach houses are probably going to bear the brunt of the storm and there will be property damage. if you have a house that pretty old it would probably be a good idea to tape windows up and store stuff away just in case, but sometimes i hink people prepare themselves as if nuclear war was about to errupt.

Originally posted by iamme

Some dunce at work bought a $1200 back up generator for hi shouse on monday in case he loses power for a "long time"

i think that falls into the "overreacting" category :rolleyes:

if it would get truly that bad, i kinda wonder if there would be a house left to generate power for.