Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love..

sexxyme

I think if you manage to fall out of love with someone without a complete fiasco and drama and able to remain friends, they might be the best friend you can have, since they know you from inside out and know you like no other people have and also there is a special bond that connects you from what you've shared in the past.

But often it doesn't sit well, have an ex as a good friend with the current one

I'll be a hypocite and say that i prefer exes to remain in the past. Although i can't seem to put my own ex there.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, by that point, that's what you've become... time changes everything.

so true...

i take something from every relationship i've been in and learn from it to know better the next time, both the positive and the negative... and like irina said, each person u experienced something is important in that they helped you learn a little bit more about life/love/yourself...

Originally posted by sexxyme

Isn't it funny how one day you can tell a person you love them and be their best friend, lover and mean the world to them...and than a few years down the line, you see that person out and you don't even look at each other, as if you're strangers!!!

:rolleyes:

~~it's also weird in reverse....like how u walk by a person not caring who they are and a few years later u can't live without them......:blank:

I would never be able to stay friends with an ex who I was serious with or had strong feelings for. It's just hard watching them be with someone else and listen to their stories of how much they enjoy the other persons company.

I guess i'm a rare case.. because Ruby( my ex 2 1/2 years ago) and I have stayed as the best of friends

we discuss each others relationships. We get along great.. and we're always helping each other out.

We did love each other.. big time.. But as time went on... we both realized that it wouldn't work.

We didn't really talk to each other for like a month after we broke up

but we wound up becoming the best of friends. I love her to death as my friend and it's the same way back

Love is a many splendid thing

Love lift us up where we belong

All you need is love

Please don't start that again

All you need is love

A girl has got to eat

All you need is love

She'll end up on the streets

All you need is looove

Love is just a game

I was made for loving you baby

You were made for loving me

The only way of loving me baby is to pay a lovely fee

Just one night, just one night

There's no way cuz you can't pay

In the name of love

One night in the name of love

You crazy fool

I won't give into you

Don't leave me this way

I can't survive without your sweet love

Oh baby, don't leave me this way

You think that people would have had enough of silly love songs

I look around me and i see it isn't so, oh

Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs

Well what's wrong with that

I'd like to know

Cuz here i go again

Love lift us up where we belong

Where eagles fly

On a mountain high

Love makes us act like we are fools

Throw our lives away for one happy day

We could be heroes

Just for one day

You, you will be mean

No I won't

And I, I'll drink all the time

We should be lovers

We can't do that

We should be lovers

And that's a fact

No nothing will keep us together

We could steal time just for one day

We could be heroes forever and ever

We could be heroes forever and ever

We could be heroes just because

I iiii will always love you

I iiii can't help loving you

How wonderful life is now you're in the world

Isn't it funny how one day you can tell a person you love them and be their best friend, lover and mean the world to them...and than a few years down the line, you see that person out and you don't even look at each other, as if you're strangers!!!

Its called passion

At least he hates you......that means he still has feelings for you

The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference, meaning he just dont give a shit anymore. Thats bad cause at that point you mean nothing to him.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its called passion

The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference, meaning he just dont give a shit anymore. Thats bad cause at that point you mean nothing to him.

I never said anything about hate..! Duh

Its called passion

very good point...

Its called passion

Very true!

I've never been in love before...........I think that's why I've gotten over all my ex's rather quickly being able to have a friendship for a while w/ some of them.....

I've loved past bf's....but was never "in love" w/ any of them.....& I didn't realize that until sometime after we were broken up......I guess when I find someone who I feel THAT strongly for.....It will be harder to maintain any kind of friendship after parting ways

"Love spells Evol backwards"

It's such a weird thing, It's like sometimes you will remember things about that person and remember at that moment how perfect they were, and then come back to reality and realize how horriable things are now with that person. Everything you shared gone in a moment.....

And now when you see eachother it's like it just never happened, it's only a small memory.....

Relationships SUCK!