Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
misk

...eeew

...dude...jessica simpson is raw! lmao...she was burping...then threw up...then said...."i think i need to go drop some kids in the pool"..and upon another girl saying .."the pool is closed ..adult swim"........she goes..."O I'LL GIVE EM AN ADULT!"

.....fuckin grossssssssssssssss

I always loved Jessica Simpson..Until I saw this and i kind of changed my whole perspective towards her..Shes always WHINING! "Nickkkkk I spilled something on the flooorrr" He's just like "um ok, so.. clean it up" lol

I still think shes beautiful and talented but this show just kind of made me see her in a whole new light

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I always loved Jessica Simpson..Until I saw this and i kind of changed my whole perspective towards her..Shes always WHINING! "Nickkkkk I spilled something on the flooorrr" He's just like "um ok, so.. clean it up" lol

I still think shes beautiful and talented but this show just kind of made me see her in a whole new light

WORD

...so...they were at an amusement park and playing one of those basketball stands...........and she tried to dribble and hit herself in the chin...."BABY...i bounced it and it hit my chin!"...he just kept playing...she just laughed ton herself for about 5 min!