Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Fridays@south Park Lounge!!!.....................

ml2k3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dibs

we'll get the "TRUE" story from kosta tonight:laugh:

Lets just say that they wont be making an "E True Hollywood Story" about this anytime soon!!!!!!

Brian asked me not to tell......so whoever gets me drunker quicker gets the story.....Did I mention I only drink Kristal!!!!!!

Dont worry bri I aint spillin the beans.

Originally posted by kostaP

Lets just say that they wont be making an "E True Hollywood Story" about this anytime soon!!!!!!

Brian asked me not to tell......so whoever gets me drunker quicker gets the story.....Did I mention I only drink Kristal!!!!!!

Dont worry bri I aint spillin the beans.

I'll get u to tell me;) :hump::bootysha::makeout::whip2::swallow:

Originally posted by dibs

I'll get u to tell me;) :hump::bootysha::makeout::whip2::swallow:

Ok fine Ill tell ya.

I used to manage Image. Denny was spinnin on a friday night. Packed house. I used to do random stall checks for illegal substance abuse.(great perk in my job all those big masculine penis's are great fun to look at) I open the handicap stall and Brian is bangin this stripper lookin chick had her ass against the wall railin her. will this other chick is naked in the stall as well hookin up with the 2 of them. I apologized after realizing he is god and I can never amount to his stature and get 2 hot bitches like him, I courteously bowed before him knelt on the ground and backed away slowly.

Brian1500 is god.

Ok fine Ill tell ya.

I used to manage Image. Denny was spinnin on a friday night. Packed house. I used to do random stall checks for illegal substance abuse.(great perk in my job all those big masculine penis's are great fun to look at) I open the handicap stall and Brian is bangin this stripper lookin chick had her ass against the wall railin her. will this other chick is naked in the stall as well hookin up with the 2 of them. I apologized after realizing he is god and I can never amount to his stature and get 2 hot bitches like him, I courteously bowed before him knelt on the ground and backed away slowly.

Brian1500 is god.

:hat: :hat:

Ok fine Ill tell ya.

Brian1500 is god.

:eek: damn Brian....