Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

Hooters Lunch Meetup!!

Originally posted by tastyt

I honestly don't know how people can stomach that stuff. :yuck:

ughhh, come on!

girls that drink beer are such a turn on :rolleyes::laugh:

btw, might it be that you 3 gals had a bad experience with skank/bad beer (i.e. anything domestic and usual ones) .

cuz there are some sweet-tastin beers out there that really have an exquisite taste :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

ughhh, come on!

girls that drink beer are such a turn on :rolleyes::laugh:

btw, might it be that you 3 gals had a bad experience with skank/bad beer (i.e. anything domestic and usual ones) .

cuz there are some sweet-tastin beers out there that really have an exquisite taste :D

Nah, beer is pretty much beer. I've sipped from quite a few varieties and they're all nasty, some just nastier than others. Most people will admit that it's an "acquired" taste... but why anyone would want to acquire it is beyond me.

Anyway, as my boyfriend said, it's probably for the best anyway... he can't imagine me guzzling that stuff down, and then consequently burping and farting all night long... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:gas:

Originally posted by tastyt

Nah, beer is pretty much beer. I've sipped from quite a few varieties and they're all nasty, some just nastier than others. Most people will admit that it's an "acquired" taste... but why anyone would want to acquire it is beyond me.

:aright:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Fineones, i got you an order of wings. Hot, fuck mild.

hell yeh fuck that mild shit ...i got the beers ill be right over good lookin out

Originally posted by bbbooom

no no no if i could it would be wings everyday mannnnn

haha i was just talking to a friend who carefully planned out wings and beers everyday different place everyday