Clubplanet Nightlife Community

los angeles banning lap dances!!!!!

weyes

a new city ordinance, just passed by city council and awaiting approval by the mayor, makes lap dances and even any contact at all between strippers/dancers and patrons illegal. this bill even prohibits direct tipping of dancers, as touching is involved. a distance of 6 feet must be maintained between dancers and patrons at all times.

check out the article - i'm tired of writing!:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/091603_nw_lap_dances.html

Page Not Found

We are sorry, but the URL you requested could not be found. The page you are looking for may have been renamed, moved, or deleted.

Please check the URL for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors.

Weyes, there's nothing there...or am I just that dense today?

Originally posted by trueqwest

Page Not Found

We are sorry, but the URL you requested could not be found. The page you are looking for may have been renamed, moved, or deleted.

Please check the URL for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors.

Weyes, there's nothing there...or am I just that dense today?

Ditto

Originally posted by weed247

what the fuck can you do these days??

well if u heard howard stern he said what to do....get the pettitions signed and get them to ur representatives....fuck it they screw us out of taxes which is the money they use to do shit....so were paying them...we might as well let our voices be heard....but most people have a sit back and just take it attitude...so as long as that is the prevailing thought of the day..it will go on without a hitch and u will just have to deal with it....i say u all put up a fight...go get those signatures and let ur voice be heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

well if u heard howard stern he said what to do....get the pettitions signed and get them to ur representatives....fuck it they screw us out of taxes which is the money they use to do shit....so were paying them...we might as well let our voices be heard....but most people have a sit back and just take it attitude...so as long as that is the prevailing thought of the day..it will go on without a hitch and u will just have to deal with it....i say u all put up a fight...go get those signatures and let ur voice be heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::D

Yeah but then Robin on howard stern had a point... You can't petition unless you live in that state or city. Correct?

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah but then Robin on howard stern had a point... You can't petition unless you live in that state or city. Correct?

correct....but sooner or later there gonna try to spread to the rest of the nation....and if no1 stands up against it ...they will keep walking all over us....so yeah the people in vegas need to get up, stand up.....stand up for ur rights!!!!!

then they will think twice b4 they go somewhere sle and try to do it!!!!!

the funny thing is im not even a strip club goer...but i feel bad for those people who thats really the only action they get.....thats just gonna make for more represed ugly people!!!!!!