Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else besides me thinks Nerve's sound system is loud

Bling

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

i won't go back unless the volume is fixed, it's not worth my time, and i hope they do it, cause i think jimmy t is spinning there soon...

Fix the volume or you won't see me again..

Originally posted by saleen351

i won't go back unless the volume is fixed, it's not worth my time, and i hope they do it, cause i think jimmy t is spinning there soon...

Fix the volume or you won't see me again..

---------------------------------

2 THREADS AND 500 POSTS LATER AND STILL NO RESULTS................see what i mean, what more can one say on the topic...................maybe phazon should have a connect - a- dot - ...owners manual...........

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I disagree, the whole lounge concept has been done to death like "ooo look at me I'm so sexy and sophisticated sipping my martini", I'd prefer it as a nasty little dingy underground club, and I believe that was the original concept, so they need to get rid of all those couches in the middle, they suck, and keep the lighting on the dark side, I think they spent too much on lights, the strobe effect is bad ass, however they over did it last night way too much

agreed 100% eric - I thought the sound was full and perfect.... and if you don't want to come back because of it nick then don't - all we got was props from everyone else.. Lee Burridge even commented that it was the best and most powerful system with the most clarity that he's played on in ages! top night and thanks for the support... as for the couches - I know they need to go.. we are working on it..

best

J

Originally posted by jcbliss

agreed 100% eric - I thought the sound was full and perfect.... and if you don't want to come back because of it nick then don't - all we got was props from everyone else.. Lee Burridge even commented that it was the best and most powerful system with the most clarity that he's played on in ages! top night and thanks for the support... as for the couches - I know they need to go.. we are working on it..

best

J

i thought you guys were calling the phazon sound system an "abortion" last week and that bringing it in was "storms Fault" ......now all of a sudden after every DJ in the worlds thinks it's one of the best systems in the world, now your saying it rocks..............wow i did not know they make puppets that stand 5' 6"....................when your hungry call Lee Burridge and see what he is eating so you know what to buy at publix.........................Jon, maybe its time for you to get your own style and your own opinions for better or worse, I'm getting dizzy watching you flip flop from side to side with every new DJ that comes to town

no disrespect intended, just trying to make a point

just my 30%

Originally posted by stormentgroup

i thought you guys were calling the phazon sound system an "abortion" last week and that bringing it in was "storms Fault" ......now all of a sudden after every DJ in the worlds thinks it's one of the best systems in the world, now your saying it rocks..............wow i did not know they make puppets that stand 5' 6"....................when your hungry call Lee Burridge and see what he is eating so you know what to buy at publix.........................Jon, maybe its time for you to get your own style and your own opinions for better or worse, I'm getting dizzy watching you flip flop from side to side with every new DJ that comes to town

just my 30%

have I ever called the system an abortion?? ever once?? Nerve guy did say that on here but not I my friend.. I am the one guy who is the huge phason fan... great choice michael and we owe you for that decision... In my opinion, Nerve is a proper club and Phason is one of the best Club systems anywhere in the world.. I will agree that if pushed to hard it can be too much for the room but if its used correctly its a dream in my book.... I thought friday the system was rocking becuase the levels were limited between 7 1/2 and 8 - if thats too much for some people head to a lounge, not a club but I praise the phason.. big time! again, the whole big bass sound reminds me of the groovejet vibe and I love it.. next move - less couches - been trying to get this thought across and hopefully this night proved my point along with everyone elses... anyways - Long live Phason - Long live Nerve - Long live house music....:hat:

just my 30%

alomst forgot - YOUR 30% - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

alomst forgot - YOUR 30% - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

===================

I'm sure you did, because you only think about yourself, and how you can jock climb other DJ's or other people's hard work..............it must be exhausting scratching and clawing your way to the top, only to land a free "warm up" gig............but hey what to I know right mate!

===================

I'm sure you did, because you only think about yourself, and how you can jock climb other DJ's or other people's hard work..............it must be exhausting scratching and clawing your way to the top, only to land a free "warm up" gig............but hey what to I know right mate!

your such a joke as a person, a dj , a club manager - whatever - my resume speaks for itself.. at the moment we're trying to recreate something lost in sobe and doing a good job of it.. You amuse me and just about everyone else on this board and all over south beach.. keep it up, please - its really amusing... As for the big "warm up dj" - guess thats how come I am signed to cosmack, - digweeds agency, check it out www.cosmack.co.uk - guess thats how come I was asked for a mix cd for the radio one show.. guess thats why I played the radio one party... guess thats why I held a residency for THE KITCHEN, bono from u2's club in dublin Ireland for nearly 2 yrs bi-monthly.... ever do anything remotely close superstar?? LOL:laugh: didn't think so;) - ENOUGH DRAMA, PLEASE!

your such a joke as a person, a dj , a club manager - whatever - my resume speaks for itself.. at the moment we're trying to recreate something lost in sobe and doing a good job of it.. You amuse me and just about everyone else on this board and all over south beach.. keep it up, please - its really amusing... As for the big "warm up dj" - guess thats how come I am signed to cosmack, - digweeds agency, check it out www.cosmack.co.uk - guess thats how come I was asked for a mix cd for the radio one show.. guess thats why I played the radio one party... guess thats why I held a residency for THE KITCHEN, bono from u2's club in dublin Ireland for nearly 2 yrs bi-monthly.... ever do anything remotely close superstar?? LOL:laugh: didn't think so;) - ENOUGH DRAMA, PLEASE!

Jon you have nothing to prove to this guy...your actions speak volumes louder than words...much respect for trying to get great diverse talent rotating back through sobe.

Originally posted by lyrik

Jon you have nothing to prove to this guy...your actions speak volumes louder than words...much respect for trying to get great diverse talent rotating back through sobe.

thankyou - your a gentleman and a scholar sir:D - see you friday for a drink or five? LOL:tongue: hope you enjoyed this past weekend... lots more instore from where that came from..

:idea: :idea: ;):hat:

wow that is impressive, can i have an autograph when you get a chance their superstar.................if your a headliner i was just curious why you keep "warming up" for all these guys you claim your equal to?................everytime you have headlined in Miami it has been "crickets" .................( so quite you can hear little bugs chirping in the night).....most of the time you can land a helicopter in the middle of the dance floor with out hurting anyone............. (the couches are there for a reason, work on packing the 6 feet of dancefloor you have left)

as far as working with digweed's agency I'm sure we will see digweed in the next few weeks (i cant wait, nerve can use it), also it will be nice for you to get a paycheck for djing when they book you in Guam (where they don't know better) since you cant score one in Miami your home town

as far as the drama thing goes there is none, your just a warm up / new jack who is his own best fan......and i just think its amusing...........also everything will work out great for you since your gonna have a lot of free time to tour apparently in a few weeks...so on that note i wish you all the luck in the world!

wow that is impressive, can i have an autograph when you get a chance their superstar.................if your a headliner i was just curious why you keep "warming up" for all these guys you claim your equal to?................everytime you have headlined in Miami it has been "crickets" .................( so quite you can hear little bugs chirping in the night).....most of the time you can land a helicopter in the middle of the dance floor with out hurting anyone............. (the couches are there for a reason, work on packing the 6 feet of dancefloor you have left)

as far as working with digweed's agency I'm sure we will see digweed in the next few weeks (i cant wait, nerve can use it), also it will be nice for you to get a paycheck for djing when they book you in Guam (where they don't know better) since you cant score one in Miami your home town

as far as the drama thing goes there is none, your just a warm up / new jack who is his own best fan......and i just think its amusing...........also everything will work out great for you since your gonna have a lot of free time to tour apparently in a few weeks...so on that note i wish you all the luck in the world!

again, so bitter and so jelous... really showing us your true colors on a contstant basis... oh and crickets - nice one GUY - what was the last crowd you played for?? cobwebs?? skelitons?? Actually, let me stop.. I am just stooping to your level...