Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fineones

i knew level of...

i have reach a new level of funny....last night i said somthing to Dg that made him laugh so hard............

HE VOMITED

:laugh::puke: ...that is a new level of funny maybe right below making someones shit themselves and actually dieing from laughter...the best part is it almost started a chain reaction ...cause i almost threw up too..id tell u all what i said ...but i dont want u to vomit

:D

Originally posted by fineones

i have reach a new level of funny....last night i said somthing to Dg that made him laugh so hard............

HE VOMITED

:laugh::puke: ...that is a new level of funny maybe right below making someones shit themselves and actually dieing from laughter...the best part is it almost started a chain reaction ...cause i almost threw up too..id tell u all what i said ...but i dont want u to vomit

Holy SHIT :eek:

I was thinking of the EXACT same thing yesterday :jawdrop:

like how something can be SOOO O funny, that some one could die laughing.

It's funny that DG puked :laugh2:

what in tarnation was the joke :confused:

Originally posted by fineones

HE VOMITED

:laugh: :laugh: Drunk messes. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

but i do remember...

"i now know why lions eat their cubs..."

'because i cant drink this shit"

<puts jaeger down>

:laugh: :laugh: LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

how about

when he taxed those two kids buffalo wings cuz they took or spot at the bar :laugh: