Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so while all you fockers are in Miami....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I am here in jupiter, half naked walking around the house, eating mashed potatoes......

What do tyhe rest of you like to do when you are home alone with nothing to do??

More or less the same thing ,with the exception of having Gravy with my taters and some fried chicken if possible . Im ghetto-ed Up dawg !

Lighting some incense sticks and listening to some Depeche Mode / U 2 is a close second .

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mursa

More or less the same thing ,with the exception of having Gravy with my taters and some fried chicken if possible . Im ghetto-ed Up dawg !

Lighting some incense sticks and listening to some Depeche Mode / U 2 is a close second .

We ate all the fried chicken last night and my mom needs the gravy for tonight's dinner.

I have Nag Champa somewhere in my car that I still haven't unpacked....I might have to dig it out soon.

I have Momu blasting. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Excuse me The Mrs. I'd love to know who the beautiful girl on the right of your signature picture is. She is gorgeous!!!!!

Hook a brother up!!

Joe Budious

She tastes like Candy......