Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Deelite Thread.......................

roddigga

Nice...bring it to my place Saturday...I will show you the funniest picture you have ever scene...When I was in Florida 4 months ago...my whole family rented a huge boat and we went down the Inter Coastal for the day....Anyway...I ate and drank so much that I passed out on top of a box of Krispy Kreme Donuts...The box is wrapped around my arms...my shirt is off, bandanna on, and sunglasses on....My aunt blew the picture up and framed it...also had a quote put on it...that says "And Visions of Donuts Danced Through His Head"......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Nice...bring it to my place Saturday...I will show you the funniest picture you have ever scene...When I was in Florida 4 months ago...my whole family rented a huge boat and we went down the Inter Coastal for the day....Anyway...I ate and drank so much that I passed out on top of a box of Krispy Kreme Donuts...The box is wrapped around my arms...my shirt is off, bandanna on, and sunglasses on....My aunt blew the picture up and framed it...also had a quote put on it...that says "And Visions of Donuts Danced Through His Head"......

Oh my god that is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

I was in Muscle Makers last night...thinking about what really makes the place "RUN"...It suddenly hit me...Rodney (the owner)...goes "Rambo...I love ya man...you are part of my family"...I notice Rodney always goes out of his way to make customers feel good and special about themselves...Adriana would agree....the place is more than a cafe...it is like a meeting place for everyone...kind of like Cheers.

Thank you for the advice, that shouldnt be a problem. Oddly enough the very first item on my menu has been named after a very good friend of mine. I have a lot of friends from here to Boston and back, from many different circles. Two trips to South Beach to celebrate with my birthday in September, 17 people last year and over 20 this year, nonetheless it could have easily been over 30 strong. I'm as real as they come, I speak the truth and I dont play games. I'm willing to help almost anyone out, as long as I get the same respect in return. I dont ask for much, my friends mean a lot to me. I get along with pretty much anyone and everyone, those who know me can atest to that.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Thank you for the advice, that shouldnt be a problem. Oddly enough the very first item on my menu has been named after a very good friend of mine. I have a lot of friends from here to Boston and back, from many different circles. Two trips to South Beach to celebrate with my birthday in September, 17 people last year and over 20 this year, nonetheless it could have easily been over 30 strong. I'm as real as they come, I speak the truth and I dont play games. I'm willing to help almost anyone out, as long as I get the same respect in return. I dont ask for much, my friends mean a lot to me. I get along with pretty much anyone and everyone, those who know me can atest to that.

I will atest you are the biggest most special teddy bear I know

I am looking forward to the Stardo Wrap !!!!wink wink