Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Deelite Thread.......................

roddigga

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

Where you been hiding hilton chicken? I better see you with some chickens down at my new biz in October! Bring D and Rod too.

I already am spreading the word for you suger pie.

I hope you have a wonder Birthday this weekend!!

big hug!!!

I was in Muscle Makers last night...thinking about what really makes the place "RUN"...It suddenly hit me...Rodney (the owner)...goes "Rambo...I love ya man...you are part of my family"...I notice Rodney always goes out of his way to make customers feel good and special about themselves...Adriana would agree....the place is more than a cafe...it is like a meeting place for everyone...kind of like Cheers.

Originally posted by njstacked2

I was in Muscle Makers last night...thinking about what really makes the place "RUN"...It suddenly hit me...Rodney (the owner)...goes "Rambo...I love ya man...you are part of my family"...I notice Rodney always goes out of his way to make customers feel good and special about themselves...Adriana would agree....the place is more than a cafe...it is like a meeting place for everyone...kind of like Cheers.

Yes they are and you know they love you when they name a wrap after you...

You bring out the best in people my sweets.

the owner and his brother are the nicest people around !!

Originally posted by deeelite1

Yes that was me... Cute shirt it was but Some of the most AWFUL pickup lines were being thrown at me

people are always throwing bad pick up lines at you chicken wing.

Life even threw a moco at you hahahah snort snort ahhahaha

hahahaha.

Danielle...I think we took a group picture at the Clevelander that day do you have it?

i got some pics from last year developed for the shore ahhaha

I know a year later ones from sergios barbq and some from us at surf and tempts and some others .

Sweets i have the hottest pic of you in sunglasses at surf so so hot.

Adriana...from this year? ahahaha it must be from when we went for Opening Day...with SLINKYBOY, Bigtime and Michelle...I bet you did not know that that was Slinkyboy....hahaha

yeah yeah you had a D&G shirt black on

I cant tell you how nice this pick is of you.