Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the SCARIEST movie uve ever seen

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probally Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. I saw it when I was like 9 and that shit scared the hell outta me.. now the idea of it still gives me the creeps..

But there are movies that freak me out cause they're disturbing and they scare me.. Requiem is one of them.. obviously a great movie but it's so disturbing that it's actually kinda scary to me.

Originally posted by magilicuti

same here man, that movie still freaks me out

triple that...i remember watching it in our basement with a sheet i kept pulling over my eyes...i saw the new remastered version as well at my friends some time age - rekindled those feelings...lol...

...i have to say that the original Nightmare on Elm Street spooked me a bit too...part of that might have been watching it in the afternoon with some light, and finishing it in complete darkness with no lights on in the house...

Originally posted by linabina

but the scariest movie ive ever seen is... "IT" :shake:

oh hell yeah. i saw Part 1 of this when i was WAY too young - creepy as hell - my uncle wouldnt let me see the second part, so i said fuck it, and bought the book.

the book is fucking scary as hell!! i tossed that thing in my basement and havent read it to this day :shake:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Believe it or not, Anaconda was really scarey when i first saw it. The worst part of it was the dual antagonist. You didnt know wether the killer 30 fit snake was going to get you or be killed by the super bad ass John voit

Thanks,

Ice cube

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanx

JLo

i hated childs play... and there was this movie where a little girl had dolls that came to life and killed people... they had like razors in their arms, freaky shit... lol dolls scare me i guess...

not really a typical scary movie but the mothman prophecies got me pretty spooked.

the shining is prolly my favorite scary movie... "redrum redrum redrum"