Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the SCARIEST movie uve ever seen

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by gmccookny

flowers in the attic was pretty damn scary

Those kind of movies freak me out... ones where it's like "There's no escape!" haha

I've watched a zillion scary movies in my life, it's hard to say... I mean, I don't know if they'd scare me if I saw them now, but in the past I was terrified by Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St and Halloween (the first of each anyway, maybe pt 2, lol).

The only movie that's freaked me out in a long-ass time is the Ring...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

The only movie that's freaked me out in a long-ass time is the Ring...

:werd:

you know you're watching a scary movie when you can get a whole cinema in a ghetto ass theatre to stay quiet throughout the entire movie!! (except for the screams/gasps/etc ;) )

Originally posted by mssabina

i hated childs play... and there was this movie where a little girl had dolls that came to life and killed people... they had like razors in their arms, freaky shit... lol dolls scare me i guess...

I may be sharing too much information here... but when I was like 13 or 14... my best friend christened me with the nickname Chucky... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I called her Pennywise, from It... we were horror movie fiends...

Oh yeah, those of you who found the movie It scary, I am certain, did not read the book...

Originally posted by Codica3

Probally Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. I saw it when I was like 9 and that shit scared the hell outta me.. now the idea of it still gives me the creeps..

They remade this movie. I was at the theater like a month ago and saw the preview. Looked scary as hell!! I guess its supposed to come out around Halloween or somethin'. Anyone else see this preview?

i've never seen the original though..

Originally posted by lulamishka

They remade this movie. I was at the theater like a month ago and saw the preview. Looked scary as hell!! I guess its supposed to come out around Halloween or somethin'. Anyone else see this preview?

I saw that preview !! I made the mistake of watching the original...it's safe to say that I wont be seeing the remake :eek::shake:

Im not a fan of scary movies...:nono:

Originally posted by lulamishka

i've never seen the original though..

i LOVEEEEE THAT MOVIE ...i so excited for the remake...

it sooo bad ass...and jessica biel in yummy

Originally posted by nybeauty

i love scary movies but the movie that scared me when i was a lil girl was the exorcist.....now that im the production industry im thinking of making my own movie, anyone interested pm me :D

I would love to help you with that...but the black dudes always get killed first!!! :hat:

Originally posted by spragga25

I would love to help you with that...but the black dudes always get killed first!!! :hat:

if the movie has all black ppl in it u'd be fine...its when black ppl go camping in the woods with 10 whities...then u know ur gonna get it...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: