Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which girls r the hottest??as in nationality

weed247

Originally posted by bbbooom

JEWISH ISNT A NATIONALITY

CHINESE AND BLACK LOOK NICE.. DONT REALLY KNOW BUT LATIN IS LOVELY YUM AND SOME ITALIANS IF THEY ARENT TYPICAL NYC/SI/LI STUK UP BITCHWHORES (ha i just made that cool word up)

the italian chicks in 212, 718, 201, 516, arent really italians. just ask any italian from italy. he, she will laugh

Originally posted by babbo

the italian chicks in 212, 718, 201, 516, arent really italians. just ask any italian from italy. he, she will laugh

well that is a little different. my family is from italy if you follow our lines back. if you follow a jewish girls linage, she will go back to a country which would be considered her ethnic background, whether it is germany, israel, russia, whatever. notallthere is right, someone saying they are jewish is like someone saying they are catholic. if i told people i was agnostic they would look at me like i was an idiot. so, yes, i guess i am not italian, i am american as are a lot of us here but if someone asks about our background, of course we are going to say where are lines go back to..

:rolleyes:

i dont think all this plays a part in whether someone is hot. i think it is very individual. there are hot chicks of all nationalities & ugly ones too. i love that dark hair/tanned skin look that latina girls have but i also sometimes see a gorgeous blonde or a redhead. hot is pretty independent of family background. i cant say the women of any particular place are the "hottest". variety is the spice of life i guess.

:lickit:

Originally posted by somebitch

well that is a little different. my family is from italy if you follow our lines back. if you follow a jewish girls linage, she will go back to a country which would be considered her ethnic background, whether it is germany, israel, russia, whatever. notallthere is right, someone saying they are jewish is like someone saying they are catholic. if i told people i was agnostic they would look at me like i was an idiot. so, yes, i guess i am not italian, i am american as are a lot of us here but if someone asks about our background, of course we are going to say where are lines go back to..

i dont think all this plays a part in whether someone is hot. i think it is very individual. there are hot chicks of all nationalities & ugly ones too. i love that dark hair/tanned skin look that latina girls have but i also sometimes see a gorgeous blonde or a redhead. hot is pretty independent of family background. i cant say the women of any particular place are the "hottest". variety is the spice of life i guess.

Fuck you im not right ... But my fav race is tan,shaved and skinny

For the last 150 years, or so, Jews from Europe, and eventually the rest of the world, have been migrated, legally and illegaly, to the region. They are slowly forming their own 'ethnic nationality' as Israelis with such things as Kabbutz's. But of course there are many many nonIsraeli Jews.

Basically Judaism is a religion, not a nationality, but there are a number of nationalities and national movements founded with Judaism at there core, like the Israelis and the Zionists (which are often time one and the same, but you can be one without the other of course).

-------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with somebitch about all nationalities having good looking & ugly people. For the most part, black girls were never attractive to me. Only a very select few were good looking. The halle berrys, Naomi campbells, tyra banks of the world are few & very far between. Genetecially & structurely, i find thier bodies unnattractive.

In the past I dated only blonde hair blue eyed model types. However when i first laid eyes on my current girlfriend, I was instantly attracted & did not get caught up in "type". There was no way to deny,she was fucking hot/sexxy/elegant/sophisticated etc.. REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY/RACE/CREED....

So guys, dont limit yourself, i iurge you to "sample" as many ladies as you can. But at the same time i can appreciate speaking in general terms, but there are of course always exceptions.

Originally posted by somebitch

...Very Well spoken..I agree 100 percent...:aright:...