Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
flavanugz

What The Fuck Is...

Originally posted by groovefire

When I was young, I used to rip on this kid for being sick all the time, he had like leukemia or something, stupid kid.

:cry: :cry: :cry: That's the saddest story I've ever heard.... Your so mean, mental note number one don't ever get terminally ill in front of Todd he might make you feel really bad....

You probably don't know it...it's a JP vocal from March of 2000..part of the chorus is in my sig. Vocals are by Karissa Noel.

Taner thinks it's the worst song on the planet, but he knew if he didn't play it for me on my bday there would have been issues.

The original vocal is actually an acoustic guitar song...her voice is amazing :) The song sounds like it's about a girl trying to get a guy to cheat on his g.friend, but JPizzle told a friend of mine a couple years back that his remix is about drugs taking ahold of anyone....either way it's a dark, evil, twisted, song and I love it!!

The first time I heard it was April 15, 2000, at around 10:30am...I was sitting on the stairs at SF and then I heard the accapella....ever since then I've been hooked. I listen to it at least once a day lol

Most people who aren't into the whole factory thing don't like it or have never heard it.

OXOX

Originally posted by sparkem

You probably don't know it...it's a JP vocal from March of 2000..part of the chorus is in my sig. Vocals are by Karissa Noel.

Taner thinks it's the worst song on the planet, but he knew if he didn't play it for me on my bday there would have been issues.

The original vocal is actually an acoustic guitar song...her voice is amazing :) The song sounds like it's about a girl trying to get a guy to cheat on his g.friend, but JPizzle told a friend of mine a couple years back that his remix is about drugs taking ahold of anyone....either way it's a dark, evil, twisted, song and I love it!!

The first time I heard it was April 15, 2000, at around 10:30am...I was sitting on the stairs at SF and then I heard the accapella....ever since then I've been hooked. I listen to it at least once a day lol

Most people who aren't into the whole factory thing don't like it or have never heard it.

I used to love it too, but honestly, i'm getting sick of it-did you hear it on the new JP cd?????????????

OXOX

Obviously if I've been listening to it everyday for the past 3 1/2 years I'm not sick of it lol

It sounds great on the cd...too bad that's not how he played it that morning. Ironically, we walked into it at Classics night at 6:12 am :D

OXXO