Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andalu this Saturday

djraykang

Originally posted by djraykang

Hey everyone - thanks to all of you who came out on Saturday night! It was great dropping some of my new stuff for all of you. I think most of it went over pretty well although i think some of the tracks would have worked better in a big room. My apologies for the BS @ the end of the night - the promoter never told me I had the split the night w/ a hip-hop DJ. Had I been forewarned, I would have let you all know. Now I know how S&P felt @ AIR a few weeks ago... Anyway, I hope you all had fun!

-ray

Actually Ray, this is all your fault. They never would have switched to hip-hop if you didn't spin Eminem earlier in the night.

Originally posted by teriaki

Actually Ray, this is all your fault. They never would have switched to hip-hop if you didn't spin Eminem earlier in the night.

LOL - yeah, it's all my fault. I should've dropped P-diddy "Let's get Ill" along w/ the 50 Cent tribal remix of "Birfday" to keep the theme going. Oh well...