Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Andro Stack

mrtiddles

Originally posted by mrtiddles

Whats up people

I was curious as to what the best combo of Andro's you all knew of. Can't juice illegally due to drug tests, so andro is the only way i can go.

thanks

Just a word of advice... Most companies will not test for Steroids... The test is way too expensive...

Originally posted by mrtiddles

Whats up people

I was curious as to what the best combo of Andro's you all knew of. Can't juice illegally due to drug tests, so andro is the only way i can go.

thanks

The best I've tried was a combo of Ergopharm 1-AD and topical 4-AD from Avant Labs (4-A-Derm it was called).

I went from 196 lbs to 215 lbs in about a months and 1/2. Mind you I was also eating like crazy and lifting hard 5 days a week.

Unfortunately they no longer sell topical andro products anymore. But 1-AD is still available in pill form. Juiceheads will tell you otherwise, but I KNOW that 1-AD/1-test products do work. Shit, I put on 20 lbs and my strength shot way up.

If you get tested for juice - then it is most likely for NCAA or IOC - both of those have banned andro as well.

Also, I would have much more of a health concern with prohormones than I would with actual hormones.

Liver toxitity is much worse as well as estrogen related side effects. And the anabolic effects are not nearly as strong.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

If you get tested for juice - then it is most likely for NCAA or IOC - both of those have banned andro as well.

Also, I would have much more of a health concern with prohormones than I would with actual hormones.

Liver toxitity is much worse as well as estrogen related side effects. And the anabolic effects are not nearly as strong.

Nautica

I'd have to say that liver toxicity and estrogenic side effects are no worse than if you took AAS and no other ancilaries.

On any andro stack I was on I always stacked it with, saw palmetto, r-ALA, silymarin, selenium, and did post cycle with something like 6-oxo. Never had a single noticable side effect, and if the anabolic effects were not nearly as strong then I wouldn't have had 1/2 my friends asking me if I was on juice.

There are other things to take into consideration. Maybe not necessarily drug testing for the IOC or NCAA, but purchasing and posession of AAS is still a punishable offense, andro isn't.

That is absolutely true.

But, what I am talking about is the benefit to risk ratio. If you are only looking at heath - than hormones are better.

If you are looking at legality - than it would be prohormones, unless you were not from the US or you had a script.

Me personally, I can get a script. If not - my health would still be more important.

Nautica