Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious Saturdays 1 Year Anniversary with Bryan Zentz

rcrespo

Those of you who like techno have no fuckin idea what you missed. The man brought it and delivered some nasty ass techno all night long. The opening dj's were great as well they set the mood perfectly and then bryan came on and played dirty - dirty (E-dancer mix) and that was about the quietest record we heard all night. Bangin' beats all night long. Someone has to bring this kid to MIami, but I don't know if you all down there are ready. The scene was perfect small little club sound system was fucking flawless better than some of the smaller clubs in Miami. I'll definitely be making a return trip up here. Honestly I don't know why it takes a 5 hour drive to hear some decent music I tell you. Support Stryke@Maze next week make this shit happen kids I'm telling you won't regret it. There was even some dub reggae techno funk action from his new label. BRING HIM TO MIAMI .. I came up with Andrew , my friend Shane and another friend Ben and everyone was ike WTF is this. It was mad and I had a blast, however i'm not looking forward to the 5 hour drive thats ahead. See you all at Jazid tonight and hope to see you fools make the trip up here to Malio's sometime. I'll be posting some of the lineups in the future, but they have Joeski in 2 weeks. :)

SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Barada vs Stryke @ I don't give a fuck.

oh fukin lorddd

im in loss for words, Tampa has better music then Miami.

got there at like 11 andwe knew it was gonna be a good night once we heard the local playing sick funky minimal into nice smooth tech house. started progressing into deep dark filthy dirty tech house. FUCKIN GREAT

Bryan Zentz was awsome by far the best live set ive heard all year hands down.

and it was a drug free venue, upscale and respectable.

when i first got there i definitly didnt think it was the type of place for him... but they LOVEDDD it everyone was dancing and everyone enjoyed it..

im so glad i made the hike up here and all i know is i will definitly be making another road trip back up here!!

anyone who wants to see the miami scene change for the better MUST GO SEE STRYKE@maze next weekend :)

In envy...Barada rocks....one of the first Djs that I seen play REAL techno back around 96...he's always been fucking great.....MIAMI needs this type of talent in here in addition to what it already has...wish I could have been there with you guys I know it had to be balls to the wall!!

BARADA VS. STRYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man it was great. One of the best sets I've heard this year. He played really hard .. mixing was spot on .. sound was great. Would love to see him and Greg duel it up. He definitely exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to pick up the new stuff he's doing for his label. Watch out he's set to make waves again. :)