Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's at work today?

vicman

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys! :kiss2: I don't work for the fed gov't and my office is closed. We also deal with clients all over the US. I think your companies just want warm bodies in chairs :) Also, 95% of my company has the capability to work from home so....

I went to the grocery store this morning and bought some mixers for all the alcohol I have :drunk: I bought some junk food too!

I also got a pedicure & a manicure - hehe. Now I'm gonna go read People magazine to find out who the best & worst dressed celebrities are! Phew! Its been a pretty full day already ;)

I think my office will be closed tomorrow too but I don't really care 'cause I already have the day off anyway :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hi guys! :kiss2: I don't work for the fed gov't and my office is closed. We also deal with clients all over the US. I think your companies just want warm bodies in chairs :) Also, 95% of my company has the capability to work from home so....

I went to the grocery store this morning and bought some mixers for all the alcohol I have :drunk: I bought some junk food too!

I also got a pedicure & a manicure - hehe. Now I'm gonna go read People magazine to find out who the best & worst dressed celebrities are! Phew! Its been a pretty full day already ;)

I think my office will be closed tomorrow too but I don't really care 'cause I already have the day off anyway :)

i got up this morning at 9:30 and went for a run. stopped at the grocery store and picked-up some provisions - food, water, booze. :aright:

spent the rest of the morning prepping the house for the storm. everything is tied down or taped up. i hope my old shack can withstand the storm.

maybe i'll paint my toenails now...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

see . . . if the li'l ole lady that does manicures and pedicures and the grocery store people that make 5.50 an hour can make it to work, it just boggles the mind how the feds and countless numerous other people seemingly can't make it to work. . .

Originally posted by rockyblue

i got up this morning at 9:30 and went for a run. stopped at the grocery store and picked-up some provisions - food, water, booze. :aright:

spent the rest of the morning prepping the house for the storm. everything is tied down or taped up. i hope my old shack can withstand the storm.

maybe i'll paint my toenails now...

wonderfull, i just found out i'll be spending my entire month of october on travel as well as december

Originally posted by vicman

see . . . if the li'l ole lady that does manicures and pedicures and the grocery store people that make 5.50 an hour can make it to work, it just boggles the mind how the feds and countless numerous other people seemingly can't make it to work. . .

the metro is closed.