Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its raining its pooring

fineones

first do u think were actually gonan get this tropical storm??

and if so what are you gonna do with ur damn self?

I love that rain so im all for Isabela...and since i have two other roommates im guessing were gona end up gettin VERY DRUNK :D if were stuck in the house..cuz thats seems to a happen even when its not raining

Originally posted by gmccookny

ps: swells at long beach have been :eek::aright:

yeh i wanna go check out the beach tomorrow ..prolly gonna be sick lookin

Originally posted by iamme

going home to make sure my mom is ok INCASE something happens...father is overseas so im steppin ip :D

nice one...doing the same for my grandparents

Originally posted by iamme

going home to make sure my mom is ok INCASE something happens...father is overseas so im steppin ip :D

..god that's hot! lol.....

...and.....the sun is out by me!....wtf!...i want some godamn extreme weather!.........fucking bastards

Originally posted by misk

..what r u laughin at!!!!??....i believe i ordered some extreme weather.......get on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..i want my godamn rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry, you should get your fair share tonight and tomorrow morning ;)

..fuck tonight and tomorrow...I WANT IT NOW!...why would i want this bitch to come when i wanna go out....she needs to rip shit while i'm at work so none of the old ladies come to get their hair and i can go home.....i HAD A PLAN DAMNIT........isabella...fuckin slut!

..fuck tonight and tomorrow...I WANT IT NOW!...why would i want this bitch to come when i wanna go out....she needs to rip shit while i'm at work so none of the old ladies come to get their hair and i can go home.....i HAD A PLAN DAMNIT........isabella...fuckin slut!

ur gettin alittle too worked up here...:D

..what r u laughin at!!!!??....i believe i ordered some extreme weather.......get on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..i want my godamn rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine, ill come over with a pitcher of water and dump it on your head while make thunder sounds. thats some extreme shit. :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im goin over my friends' place in woodside for a lil :beer: and :smoke:

then tomorrow... who knows!

i live in a town that is right on the water here on the island, and we have experience with storms. So i'm just gonna ride it out.

ps: swells at long beach have been :eek::aright:

hey why didnt you respond to my thread on the ny board??? do you want to be filmed???

Originally posted by bullseye

tropical storm sex

you know it... i love rain, and i love having sex in the rain so no doubt... but in all seriousness i dont think were going to get anything more than a thunderstorm... (lol famous last words as im sucked out of the livingroom with 115 mph winds...)

but if a storm does come im ready and equipped for a movie for those of you who know i love to do stupid shit wait till you see the mpg of this...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know it... i love rain, and i love having sex in the rain so no doubt... but in all seriousness i dont think were going to get anything more than a thunderstorm... (lol famous last words as im sucked out of the livingroom with 115 mph winds...)

but if a storm does come im ready and equipped for a movie for those of you who know i love to do stupid shit wait till you see the mpg of this...

i will vouch for the strong winds... idk how fast they are but im a couple hundred ft from the ocean and i couldnt even walk against the wind... literally almost blew the flipflops right off my feel as i walked... the waves!??!??! forget about it... theyre like 10 ft tall... its nuts over here.... and itll only be worse once the rain starts falling... :worry: