Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs in the USA

bobbymoore55

Hi

I'm visiting L.A and New York over the next couple of weekends and was wondering how easy it is to get hold of drugs in the clubs there.

I'm from London, UK and you just ask anybody in a club here and you can get hold of something in minutes.

I've heard its a lot more difficult over there or is that just media bullshit?

What about prices? How much for E or Coke?

Cheers

Rob:confused:

Originally posted by bobbymoore55

Hi

I'm visiting L.A and New York over the next couple of weekends and was wondering how easy it is to get hold of drugs in the clubs there.

I'm from London, UK and you just ask anybody in a club here and you can get hold of something in minutes.

I've heard its a lot more difficult over there or is that just media bullshit?

What about prices? How much for E or Coke?

Cheers

Rob:confused:

there is a group that hand around the city called "the boyz in blue" ask for them and they can really hook u up :laugh: :laugh: (joking)

on a serious note its hard to get good shit and honestly u cant trust anyone...good luck with your choices...

Originally posted by podes881

in new york, my advice is to walk around washington heights...and tell them your're not from america..some nice fellow can help you out

And say, "I hate dominicans," everyone there hates dominicans. They will hook you up if you make it seem like you hate them too.