Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New Abyss Fridays!!!

jarmenio

Originally posted by jarmenio

Those of you who came last week know it was a Great Night!!! Come check out all new Fridays at Club Abyss with our new Resident DJ Joe Giorgio. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Comps/Guestlist. See you all there at Asuave's Bar for SHOTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a gut feeling this party is going to be fucken hot

joe................im prob not going to be able to show support this friday but i'd like to say GOOD LUCK once again w/ the friday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ya guys know JOE is like my little terd brother and i always wish him LUCK on HIS VUNUES as well as you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

the 1st night was def a success and i had a goodtime i can easily see this party growing in time and if ya guys ever need anything you know where to find me, CALL NASA, IM IN OUTTER SPACE...........................IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME!!!!!!

SEE YA SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hype your too funny, there will be shots of cranberry juice waiting for you. Roddigga, you will be missed. Im excited for this party tomorrow. Last week was great, better than i initially anticipated. I definitely feel this party will get only stronger. If you missed it last week, come check out, we'll have a great time. And Armenio your dead once again. Just remember that parking lots are used for parking, not for................................

Originally posted by roddigga

joe................im prob not going to be able to show support this friday but i'd like to say GOOD LUCK once again w/ the friday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ya guys know JOE is like my little terd brother and i always wish him LUCK on HIS VUNUES as well as you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

the 1st night was def a success and i had a goodtime i can easily see this party growing in time and if ya guys ever need anything you know where to find me, CALL NASA, IM IN OUTTER SPACE...........................IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME!!!!!!

SEE YA SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod... I am in a way happy you arent coming :laugh:

Originally posted by asuave

Hype your too funny, there will be shots of cranberry juice waiting for you. Roddigga, you will be missed. Im excited for this party tomorrow. Last week was great, better than i initially anticipated. I definitely feel this party will get only stronger. If you missed it last week, come check out, we'll have a great time. And Armenio your dead once again. Just remember that parking lots are used for parking, not for................................

:peeleft::peeright:

Originally posted by asuave

Im going today to get fitted for my bodybag. Thanx for looking out guys.

Hey, Remember me on my bday? Think you can hang like i did........Uhhh NOOOOOO CHANCE IN HELL!!! Your going down bitch boy!!

Im gonna do it to ya like billy white shoes!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

It's the worst bartender on earth's birthday party! Oh wait Marco's birthday isnt the 27th, My Bad!

Phil is the celebrity bartender.

People actually request him for their parties!! lol hehe

;)

Oh and i must agree with the Marco thing. HES HORRIBLE! LOL

WOW, FOCK U BINOY, You drank water half the night at your birthday, i know, i werq it. Oh, and dont worry about the 27th, I got a real promoter promoting it, the"Celebrity Degenerit." Joe, worst bartender on earth, im giving you a cup of limes tonite, and dont touch my napkins. So th 27th, I will do it to ya like Billy whiteshoes.