Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO roll call.......STACK's B-DAY...prepare for WAR!!!

roddigga

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we really have to stop talking bout dave and brad, cause its getting digga SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................thats my brother and sister your talking about there...............its cool though we baught BRAD a cute WRINKLED dress this week so he would stop crying!!!!..............LMFAO!!!.....SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERGE, YOU THE MENG, AND THANKS AGAIN FOR LAST SATURDAY!!

STACKED, its friday...................... the dawn of the BIG GAME!!!!!!, how do you feel???????????...............go over your films tonight and visualize the game field, GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP...........RUN OVER EVERYTHING IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

WE CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORY IN STATEN ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURS TRULY,

COACH

also BINOY, i need you and JARMENIO to Pm me you measurments...............the bakery needs to bake that cake to fit you 2 edible pieces of meat for stacks cake!!!!!!!!!!

also we need a pair of your FUNDIES (underwear for 2) so we can decorate them w/ cherries and line them w/ chocolate..................

this is very unacceptable you 2, we are trying to make b-day arrangements here and you 2 keep eating each others FUNDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

SORRY TO RUIN THE SUPRISE STACKED

Coach Digga...The Stacked is well prepared...yesterday in practice we only went "uppers" We walked through our plays and did a lot of stretching...I watched film last night...and studied the lines movement...Will you be giving us a room check tonight to make sure we are in bed early?

talked to pussybitch stacked last night.....all he did was whine and complain!!!!!

....."Im not doing shots"

....."I dont wanna drink too much"

....."I will just tell them no if they try and make me"

....."WA WA WA WA.....BOO HOO"

U big fucken vagina......dont be scared chunky nuts.......you should be able to hold your alcohol better since you put on 20 lbs......just eat some xtra donuts tomorrow morning!!!!

just looking out for you bro.....happy birthday!!!!

FAT BASTARD!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Coach Digga...The Stacked is well prepared...yesterday in practice we only went "uppers" We walked through our plays and did a lot of stretching...I watched film last night...and studied the lines movement...Will you be giving us a room check tonight to make sure we are in bed early?

LOL............i leave room check for BRAD!!!!!!, for some reason he begged for that JOB!!!!!!!.............he's got this weird fettish for watching men sleep..................weird!!!!!!!!!!!

also give me game day preperations VIA e-mail or text, i need to have every hour mapped out 2morrow before the coin toss!!!!,

i said "COIN TOSS" brad, NOT "SALAD TOSS".........................

Originally posted by dondiezel26

talked to pussybitch stacked last night.....all he did was whine and complain!!!!!

....."Im not doing shots"

....."I dont wanna drink too much"

....."I will just tell them no if they try and make me"

....."WA WA WA WA.....BOO HOO"

U big fucken vagina......dont be scared chunky nuts.......you should be able to hold your alcohol better since you put on 20 lbs......just eat some xtra donuts tomorrow morning!!!!

just looking out for you bro.....happy birthday!!!!

FAT BASTARD!!!!!

WOW, THAT WAS A KICK IN THE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE DON FOR THOSE WORDS OF MOTIVATION......................

"THANKS JERRY, THAT WHY YOUR STILL MY AGENT"-------TIDWELL

Rod...this is the tird time this week I just threw up my DONUTS..i mean Protein Shake...hahaha! Too funny Salad Toss!

Dave...Is this the same little Hampster telling me last night that I am not 21 and do not have to drink untill I puke? David...shouldnt you be more concerned about finding the next sunflower seed...now get back in your Hampster Wheel and keep spinning...I just put a concrete block on top of your cage...Now you will never leave your Hampster Cage again! Hve fun in the woodchips little Dave....Maybe if you are lucky I will put you in the Plastic Globe and me and Bigtime will play catch!

Dave...Just how small are your arms?

David...I do not have any Fat Rolls...I have 100 Buttered Rolls! Dave I will give you $100 and a bottle of Sythenol if you can find a fat roll on me....Not saying I wasn't chunky when I was a kid...and had rolls then!

Also...Did you know that men do not know their sexuality untill they reach the age of 28....Dave how old are you?

yeah stacked you have to watch your wording around benson...........this year at the shore house dave and i were chattin about FOOTBALL, don made a comment about SANTANA MOSS.................benson ran in the kitchen grabbed a spoon and told DON to bend over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........brad thaught he said SALAD TOSS

WE HAVENT TALKED TO BENSON SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT FOR DEKO...........................

stacked.. what about pasta dinners on friday night before game day? good shit. you definitely ate 4 plates worth and 2 loaves of bread. also, i went out to dinner last night and drank heinekens.

digga.. your turtles like to hump a lot. i watched them last saturday for a good 5 minutes and they tapped like 3 times. then i heard weird noises behind me and saw brad drewling.. very awkward moment.

davey.. has anyone ever told you you smoke cigs like a drag queen? just wondering.

bigtime.. do you exist anymore? i heard you started talking to richard simmons for emotional support during the off-season.

Jason...yeah Dave learned it from brad and Brad learned it from his UNCLE! OMG! hahaha!

Jason...in high school I was a juice head...I lifted the most weight and took things serious...My locker was stationed in the "Cave"...it was an old shower in part of our Locker Room...even coach thought I had lost my mind...Mayeb one day i will tell you about how....Tubby Raymond...head coach of Delaware called me an ASSHOLE....hahaha! I was so cocky and so tough!

ahhhh...I was all over the pasta! I loved Varsity Club Dinners!

Picture the Stacked wearing his hemmed up jersey to school on Fridays for our Friday night games....My arms to the jersey had elastic in them and created rippling veins down my arms...I was so tough it made me sick.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Congrats Bigtime! Like I said...do not fool around...just hit the offering...Do not waste time...because you will be trapped and the Bids will move Fast Market limit Up! Sell them on the fact you are dropping cash.

Just went to full asking price.........GOD i feel old......