Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO roll call.......STACK's B-DAY...prepare for WAR!!!

roddigga

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by temptschick

DIGGA!!!!

There's a good chance I'm going now!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

keep me posted hun, i will bring SKIPPY for the 2 of us!!!! SKIPPY is my bouble barrel jah...............

i will save room for you at my crib as a safety net incase your friends screw ya over, just bring me a cheesteak as a FEE!!!!!!!!!............

you are more then welcome to spoon w/ digga and the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!........its better we learn our sleeping habits now!!!!, i drool and HUMP IN MY SLEEP!!!!!!, sorry i learned it from my dogs.................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Thanks Digga...as my old College Coach would YELL ..."Hey Chris are you INJURED or are you HURT"...I would reply..."Just Hurt Coach"...and he would say..."Then Make A Fucking Play"....hahaha

I plan on just being HURT.

Chris Happy B-day I cant make it because I have o work but Fuck it have a B-day At the one and only

Joeys Sin Sundays

i'm bringing the funnel i made in high school that holds a case of beer and we're filling it with kettel red bull and getting the entire place lit

that, or i'll just hang out and drink a few heinekens and do laps and make fun of the way dave smokes cigarettes.

I thought I spoke to you about the Heinekens....ahhh that word hurts my eyes.....Cake for you Jason? You still owe me some Burgers....!!!!

i grilled 8 cheese burgers in a torrential downpour for you while you sat inside eating the last of the cookies.

what happened to my fun island kiddie pool?

Originally posted by roddigga

keep me posted hun, i will bring SKIPPY for the 2 of us!!!! SKIPPY is my bouble barrel jah...............

i will save room for you at my crib as a safety net incase your friends screw ya over, just bring me a cheesteak as a FEE!!!!!!!!!............

you are more then welcome to spoon w/ digga and the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!........its better we learn our sleeping habits now!!!!, i drool and HUMP IN MY SLEEP!!!!!!, sorry i learned it from my dogs.................

Bring Skippy but No more K-h**es, please!!!!

Um, your cheesesteak might get crazy cold by the end of the night...how about I owe you one if you ever visit me?????

I like spooning...I dont know about the drooling though....YUCK!!!!!

Sergio...I am a little scared...I know you can DRINK!

SLINKYBOY! It will be sick...we will do it WAY BIG!

Dave...Please do not Kiss Bradley Euopean Style that night!

Yes indeed my friend...def. will be a sick night.......I def. back the icecream cake with cookies on the side to dip in. I am in on that one!