Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go outside lately???

Originally posted by roddigga

WHAT A MOMENT IS JUST WAS!!!!!!!!!!

I POINTED MY HAND TO THE SKY..........UNTUCKED MY BOTTON DOWN SHIRT SO IT WOULD FLAP IN THE AIR, GRABBED MY CROTCH AND SCREEMED LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!!

bwahahahahaahhaaha,

rod i just went out and did the same thing as you, to see what it was like,

bwahahahahahahaahahahhahah

dancer.........leave your shirt buttoned though!!!!!!!, i left the 2 top buttons of my shirt unbuttoned, i guess b/c it was so cold out that my nips swelled up like 2 giant earth worms!!!!!!!!!!!.......

yeah!!!!!!!, a robin and a bluejay came swoopin out the trees and tugged the shit outta my nips thinking they were earthworms!!!!!!!, the fuggers grabbed so hard i got jolted to the ground and busted my lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

dancer.........leave your shirt buttoned though!!!!!!!, i left the 2 top buttons of my shirt unbuttoned, i guess b/c it was so cold out that my nips swelled up like 2 giant earth worms!!!!!!!!!!!.......

yeah!!!!!!!, a robin and a bluejay came swoopin out the trees and tugged the shit outta my nips thinking they were earthworms!!!!!!!, the fuggers grabbed so hard i got jolted to the ground and busted my lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahaha

thanks for getting me thru my day today rod, i'll have to buy you a shot whenever i make it out to finally meet bus and tiggs, keep a tally

tiggs - bottle of vodka

bus - lifetime supply of pins

rod - some shots

too funny

Originally posted by dancerbar

bwahahahahahahaha

thanks for getting me thru my day today rod, i'll have to buy you a shot whenever i make it out to finally meet bus and tiggs, keep a tally

tiggs - bottle of vodka

bus - lifetime supply of pins

rod - some shots

too funny

oh.... um...... and some dinner mints and suger packets!!!!!!!!!

thanks bro