Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

I love these...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

JEW CANOE!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :lol3:

what on earth is that about? not that it matters, that is just damn funny!

u dont know what a jew canoe is???

well when jews own a station wagon we call them jew canoes (btw i am 100% jewish so i can say this without gettin in trouble) now i dont own one but it was a toss up between that name or the blazin beenie...i chose jew canoe since some ppl might mistake blazin beenie for beenie man...:D im just stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fkornre

u dont know what a jew canoe is???

well when jews own a station wagon we call them jew canoes (btw i am 100% jewish so i can say this without gettin in trouble) now i dont own one but it was a toss up between that name or the blazin beenie...i chose jew canoe since some ppl might mistake blazin beenie for beenie man...:D im just stupid

station wagons?? jew canoes were cadillacs back in the day lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by babbo

station wagons?? jew canoes were cadillacs back in the day lol

in lakewood, nj...where i am from...all the jew had chevy station wagons...so we called them jew canoes...you might have used another car but where i am from that is what they are still called :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fkornre

in lakewood, nj...where i am from...all the jew had chevy station wagons...so we called them jew canoes...you might have used another car but where i am from that is what they are still called :D

never saw/heard of them in a chevy wagon- only caddys back in the day, now its benz, lexus, bmw etc. chevy's??? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×