Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Roddigga I just spoke to factory personnel

kostaP

and advised them that they can increase their numbers by adding tv's with sunday football. They have thanked me for this genius idea and said they will be putting plasma's on the balcony floor but the recliners were out of the question. I then asked if it would be possible to take the cabaret room have some nekkid strippers fetching us beer and food throughout the game while chillin on brand new lazy boy recliners with speakers in the headrests tied in to the house system....it is under consideration i will advise you of any future updates!!!

Bitch ass nigga I like your v/m you left me!!1

HA HA HA HAAAAAAA..................IM SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!, i am such a sucker

god knew what he was doing starting the NFL right after the summer ended!!!!!!!!!...................

sorry to say KOSTA, but i think diggas has hung up his factory shoes and traded them if for a pair womens underwear!!!!!!!

though a few drinks and a car full of medz ya never know where ill end up, dont count me out yet fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO FUNNY, CALL ME LATER BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

and advised them that they can increase their numbers by adding tv's with sunday football. They have thanked me for this genius idea and said they will be putting plasma's on the balcony floor but the recliners were out of the question. I then asked if it would be possible to take the cabaret room have some nekkid strippers fetching us beer and food throughout the game while chillin on brand new lazy boy recliners with speakers in the headrests tied in to the house system....it is under consideration i will advise you of any future updates!!!

Bitch ass nigga I like your v/m you left me!!1

Kosta I hate you;)

Originally posted by roddigga

DAMMIT KOSTA, I JUST RE READ THAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT YOU KNOW NOT TO TEASE THE SLOW KID!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNDAY FOOTBALL @ FACTORY............IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod sad but true part of this story I actually called and they are actually considering broadcasting the game. He didnt sound too enthusiastic about it. But i told them we love factory we love football combine the 2, and since the bar re-opens at noon It doesnt get any better. I did kinda throw in the recliner thing and asked for lifetime comps if this goes through since I told them to do it....but he wasnt really feelin that idea but said they'd get back to me about the Football. Oh well.

Originally posted by kostaP

Rod sad but true part of this story I actually called and they are actually considering broadcasting the game. He didnt sound too enthusiastic about it. But i told them we love factory we love football combine the 2, and since the bar re-opens at noon It doesnt get any better. I did kinda throw in the recliner thing and asked for lifetime comps if this goes through since I told them to do it....but he wasnt really feelin that idea but said they'd get back to me about the Football. Oh well.

I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!