Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday...FreeStyle @...

nebulaxxjay

NEBULAXX @ NERVE SATURDAY 09.20.2003

FREE ADMISSION LADIES - OPEN BAR TILL 11:30

FreeStyle Saturdays... A New Beginning...w/ DJ Mike E.Simm Playing HipHop, 80's, Old School, And A lil Bit of Funky Rock

There's Gonna Be Girls on top of the Bar giving out shots and stuff...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest List Procedures:

Email: jay@nebulaxx.com to get on the guest list.

Put your FIRST and LAST NAME and the # of guests you would like to bring.

(Bring everyone you know that likes to party!) Ex. Harry Potter +8.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NERVE

Saturday Sept. 20th, 2003

Open Bar From 10-11:30

DJ Mike E. Simms (Hip Hop)

Also, special guest dj that you don't want to miss!

GUYS your only ticket into NERVE is to bring the LADIES!

Free Admission ALL night for GIRLS!

Free Admission till Midnight for GUYS!

After Midnight Guys will get reduced Price

(nebulaxx members only!)

Drink and bottle specials all nite: Email jay@nebulaxx.com for Table bookings!

$150 Dewer's Whiskey, $150 Absolute Vodka.

The SPECIALS / CONTEST DETAILS: 3 premium bottles for the price of 2 all night long...In addition, largest group of LADIES get a complimentary bottle of premium Liquor!! And if you don't think your group is large enough, groups of at least 5 LADIES receive complimentary bottle of champagne before Midnight (Must RSVP)!! For guest list or Table and/or Bed reservations email jay@nebulaxx.com

Directions:

247 23rd street

(1 block west of collins ave, next to Rain) Miami Beach, FL 33139

Nebulaxx.com New Updates:

NEW! Need money? Want to have Fun? Become a Nebulaxx.com Promoter

Nebulaxx.com is looking for promoters to join our team, if interested email us at jay@nebulaxx.com. This week we will be calling back all the people that have replied to the promoting positions. Thanks!

NEW! Nebulaxx is looking for talented DJs - All types of music

Nebulaxx.com is searching for top local DJs from all around. You'll have a chance to spin at Nebulaxx.com parties and/or events alongside some of the top DJs around the world. So drop us a demo and see if you have what it takes to be a Nebulaxx.com DJ. For more details contact us at: jay@nebulaxx.com

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

The name of the party is freestyle, no one down here would know how to do a freestyle party..

just play this cd:

B000000HI8.01._PE8_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nebulaxxjay

We wrote it!!! I think its a great face-lift for the venue, to do things slightly different!

So great deal Saleen! I'll list your name on the Nebulaxx guest list as Saleen351 then? Let me know or email me. See you Saturday!

Jay

:hat:

naw, i'm above guestlists now, i just show up and drop a few names and i'm taken care of....