Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pimples on your upper back...

elementx

Ok... I am not talking about 1,000,000 pimples and it is not the most discusting thing in the world. But recently I have gotten a few and I don't know why...

I do not do roids, I have really not changed that much as far as exercise or the foods that I have been eating.

I have never had pimples on my body... Maybe 1 or 2 on my face. But never on my body in all my life. Why all of a sudden...

Could it be stress, what is the damn problem... I constantly clean the area more than I clean anywhere else as of recent because I hate it...

Talk to me people.

Originally posted by elitesnautica

B-5 Start out with heavy doses until it clears then continue at low doses.

Also, you can get some Nizoral shampoo. It has 1% ketokazolone in it, which is actually a dandruff medication - but it also helps for acne.

Nautica

:aright: Thanks...

i hate this!! i have these 2 relatively large pimples in my upper back, basically just under the rear delt region about an inch apart. i've had them for a good 3 months now, and can't seem to get rid of the bastards. its a hard place to reach, so i use the wooden soap scrunge thing to reach, and have tried soap, even noxzema, and nothing has worked. i'm going to ask one of my friends to just take a needle and pop them fuckers for me. lol. but i willtry that b5 stuff first though as a last resort.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i hate this!! i have these 2 relatively large pimples in my upper back, basically just under the rear delt region about an inch apart. i've had them for a good 3 months now, and can't seem to get rid of the bastards. its a hard place to reach, so i use the wooden soap scrunge thing to reach, and have tried soap, even noxzema, and nothing has worked. i'm going to ask one of my friends to just take a needle and pop them fuckers for me. lol. but i willtry that b5 stuff first though as a last resort.

go to a dermatologist and they can inject some shit in there that will have them down in a DAY!!