Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Suprise coming to Metro Fridays at SP.........

kostaP

but I cant tell you till next week so none of you ruin it!!!!!!!Sorry.

Oh and dont bother asking anyone there because no one knows except for me and george...Thats right just me and George know...

BTW George did you get "it" yet?? Because if not I can get "it" from someone else. And dont forget to "call" for the other "thing" as well. This way every "thing" is ready for that night!!

Originally posted by kostaP

but I cant tell you till next week so none of you ruin it!!!!!!!Sorry.

Oh and dont bother asking anyone there because no one knows except for me and george...Thats right just me and George know...

BTW George did you get "it" yet?? Because if not I can get "it" from someone else. And dont forget to "call" for the other "thing" as well. This way every "thing" is ready for that night!!

Free drinks and Admission ever Friday Night???!!! woohoo!! lol

Cats out of the bag,

Petey K's Birthday Bash

Last year ML2K3 threw a suprise bash for him and Anthony Lamont (6'6" Drag Queen) Jumped out of a cake. It was overall an amzing night.

Well Petey is another year older and closer to 30 his birthday brings out everyone in the industry as well as friends and "family"

Originally posted by kostaP

Cats out of the bag,

Petey K's Birthday Bash

Last year ML2K3 threw a suprise bash for him and Anthony Lamont (6'6" Drag Queen) Jumped out of a cake. It was overall an amzing night.

Well Petey is another year older and closer to 30 his birthday brings out everyone in the industry as well as friends and "family"

yeah petey todl me on friday!! i will deff try to make it... free admission and drinks from 9-11... :eek: oh yeah!!!

btw: kosta, thanks for coming by last night!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

yeah petey todl me on friday!! i will deff try to make it... free admission and drinks from 9-11... :eek: oh yeah!!!

btw: kosta, thanks for coming by last night!

Thank you guys for taking care of me. Great party. Music was great as well.