Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOING ABROAD TO LONDON...................................................

..... i'm going to be at richmond college, in kensington... can anyone give some info about that (such as... is kensington a good area? have u heard of richmond college? is is close to downtown london --hinthint, are clubs nearby?? lol-- and the like.)

thanx!!! --daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hey..dont know your name..but i was in london last year studying abroad and well i tore london apart and wrote a huge guide on it...i would love to share it with you,,if you are interested email me and tell me about yourself and whatever so i can see how i can help you out. L town does it like no other..i am so jealous..later...

borkinj@hotmail.com

------------------

DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO ONE WATCHING

live in london and have travelled the world london has the best party life if u r in kensington there is plenty to do in fulhum road and knightsbrigde but i do my partying outside

but outside kensington where it is easy to get to .. hanover on thursday tokyo joe on friday china white on sat

and u have to go to toast on monday ask people they would have heard of these places

Originally posted by bed-rocker:

Yeah kensington is a cool area & close to the action!! don't know anything about that college.when are you coming over?

WOooOoOhooo!!! well.... i'm coming next january.. but i pretty much have to get all my info and make all my decisions now, hence the post smile.gif

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

Archived