Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge *Sessions Roll Call!!

binoys

Aight Whos in This Thing. I know theres another thread but i didnt want to read through it. lol

Theres a Bunch of CP Bday Parties tonight. IBClubbin will be Celebrating His bday Party as well as opening up for our Resident DJ Richie Santana.

Also NJStacked will be celebrating his bday tonight as well.

Guys Remeber that if your only 21 you CAN get into Deko as long as your on a GUESTLIST.

To be on the guestlist for tonight and recieve line priveleges just Pm Me Or Email Me at BShah98@aol.com and put down the names that are coming, then when you get there just ask for Binoys Guest list and you will be taken care of.

Find me inside for some shots as always!

Hope to see everyone out tonight.

Oh and to the Parties starting tonight, I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you have a succesfull grand opening.

Originally posted by carguy19

Thanks Binoy,

As soon as I get my gig rolling I'm stopping in on a saturday!!!

Have a good night tonight.... I think we're all gonna be nuts tonight cause everyone was staying in thur and last night from the hurricane.

Ild like to come check out Taste also. Soon enough.

Yeah tonight should be good. Everyones itchin to go out.

happy birthday again to christopher.......gonna be a good nite brotha!!!!

happy birthday as well to barry ibclubbin manilow!!!!

.....and I am all for this pregame in the parking lot!!!!!!......beers, strippers, and beats......beginning at 6.......no jarmenio.....you cant strip.....its binoys turn.....you crackanimal!!!!!

.....ceotter.....bring it beotch!!!!

see u fuckers tonite!!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Binoy lets start a tailgating in the parking lot rollcall. Maybe Demetri will let us open the outdoor tenda and we can bartend all day and bbq some burgers!

***** This Just In ********

I just drove by Deko and Sergio just sacked Richie Santana in the endzone during a Tail Gate Touch Football game.

ESPN reporter Chris Berman later caught up with Sergio Tigliero for comments....."This game means nothing" claimed a heated up Sergio. "The Championship game will take place at the Party of the Decade in the Joey's Parking Lot. That is where I will strut my stuff." Sergio later spit out his water and began dancing on the nearest podium.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

happy birthday again to christopher.......gonna be a good nite brotha!!!!

happy birthday as well to barry ibclubbin manilow!!!!

.....and I am all for this pregame in the parking lot!!!!!!......beers, strippers, and beats......beginning at 6.......no jarmenio.....you cant strip.....its binoys turn.....you crackanimal!!!!!

.....ceotter.....bring it beotch!!!!

see u fuckers tonite!!!!

Dont forget, ihave you comped on my list you feg!

Make sure you get there somewhat early.

Originally posted by danfury

***** This Just In ********

I just drove by Deko and Sergio just sacked Richie Santana in the endzone during a Tail Gate Touch Football game.

ESPN reporter Chris Berman later caught up with Sergio Tigliero for comments....."This game means nothing" claimed a heated up Sergio. "The Championship game will take place at the Party of the Decade in the Joey's Parking Lot. That is where I will strut my stuff." Sergio later spit out his water and began dancing on the nearest podium.

HAHAHA NICE!!!! Def one of the funniest things youve ever posted!!

Besides pics of yourself of course! heheh!!

See Everyone tonight, Be prepared to hear some fuckin SERIOUS MUSIC!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Dont forget, ihave you comped on my list you feg!

Make sure you get there somewhat early.

i will be there for dinner at 8......early enough focker!!!!!

.....and santana could never play quarterback......definitely a towel boy!!!......however, I bet armenio would be a hell of a center.....always willing to have another guy reaching up and playing with his balls!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i will be there for dinner at 8......early enough focker!!!!!

.....and santana could never play quarterback......definitely a towel boy!!!......however, I bet armenio would be a hell of a center.....always willing to have another guy reaching up and playing with his balls!!!!!

Only if you are the quarterback slinky!