Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men... i have a q

bbbooom

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

that all depends on the girl and her personality!!!!!

you have girls that just get along with guys...i know it can be annoying to some, but u have to know the girl b4 u get urself into that situation!!!!!

i know but she says she dont want to talk to them but is too nice to say go away.. i think its bullshit... basically all her dude friends tried to fuk her and ddint and ended up as 'friends' and they dont like me but i dont like them cause theyre constantly trying to kick their game on her and she wont tell them to go away :mad:

"she doesn´t want them to talk to her" <- thats bullshit

sounds like an attention whore to me. which is quite natural. image if you had tons of goodlooking girls that constantly wanted to fuck you around you. wouldn´t you enjoy the attention? even if it became COMMON to you, wouldn´t you MISS it then if it shouldn´t be there any more?

look at it that way, you can´t do anything against it without coming across too jaleous or controlling... AND this all works in your favor. *every time* she rejects a guy that wants to fuck her, she is rejecting him because of *you* and is MANIFESTING her commitment to you.

i dont get along that well with girls

guys are a lot more fun and i get a long withthem soo much better

my guy friends are not just some guys who didnt getr to fuck me and now are just friends. its not like that. that are my boys. its just like im one of the guys.

if there is trust in the relatoinship, and you trust your girl(and she isnt doing anything behind your back) everything is fine

Originally posted by cintron

"A platonic friend is a woman you were trying to fuck, took a wrong turn somewhere... and ended up in the friend zone."

I'd wager that 2/3rds of a woman's guy friends would fuck her if they had the opportunity.

thats what im saying... she aint hearing me schma

Originally posted by cintron

"A platonic friend is a woman you were trying to fuck, took a wrong turn somewhere... and ended up in the friend zone."

I'd wager that 2/3rds of a woman's guy friends would fuck her if they had the opportunity.

they might want to fuck her..fine thats one thing..but the question/what you have to worry about...is does SHE want to fuck THEM?

most of my friends are guys as well and they all don't want to get in my pants, im very picky in choosing my gf's...i have very few and i trust them all. i've been told that im down to earth and very understanding and i beleive that the understanding part comes from having so many guy friends cuz i kno how men think most of the time, my best friend is a guy and he has always given good advice about men...so when a girl who has guy friends it doesnt mean that they like the attention and like having men on her ish

all men want to fuck whatever they are attracted to(natural human instinct), if you are an attractive girl, any guy that has ever talked to you(other then your dad) wants to stick their cock in you. any guy that says otherwise ..is just some fake faggot trying to befreind you by acting like a girl.

wake up ladies.

Originally posted by linabina

the world may never know

..how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

.......remember that commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!????

....and i have MAJOR guy friends.......i have more fun with them...i am not like most girls.....i like to do guy things...

...and sometimes ..the best relationships start with best friends....

Originally posted by nynyny

all men want to fuck whatever they are attracted to(natural human instinct), if you are an attractive girl, any guy that has ever talked to you(other then your dad) wants to stick their cock in you. any guy that says otherwise ..is just some fake faggot trying to befreind you by acting like a girl.

wake up ladies.

i knowwwwwwwwwww why are they so blind to this? do they forget when they met theyre 'guy friends' the guys started out by kicking game to try and get em in the sack?? how quickly ya forget :blank: