Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Club Nv W/ Padilla+bellini Challenge Space

tnargs

Not to sound disagreeable :laugh: but I think padilla was the past and ivano does have some talent just most the time decides to play too cheesy. Best residents right now are at space (roland and oscar g) so doubt it can challenge space. And why challenge space, both can work with success I think since nv attracts the ivanno crowd and space attracts its fans. BOth can work well without giving each other trouble I think.

I AGREE WITH YOU AND NOBODY LOVES GOING TO SPACE AND BEING THERE FROM 12 TO 8-9 A.M. BUT DON'T YOU THINK THOSE ARE STILL TWO GOOD RESIDENTS, BY THE WAY I THINK OSCAR G AND ROLAND ARE AWESOME TOO, MORE ROLAND BECAUSE IS MUSIC IS A LITTLE DARKER

Originally posted by tnargs

THINK ABOUT IT, IT HAS THE D.J. FROM THE MIX WHICH WAS BY FAR THE BEST AFTERHOURS EVER AND THE MAN WHO MADE THE SPACE PATIO GREAT

Shyt theyre going to have to bring other DJs if they want to do something...........

Padillas set hmmmmmmmmmmm there uhhhhhh whatever.

Im going tonight to NV but not to check out ne of those 2 ;)

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Jimmy T...Michael Louis...Sean Bauzay..Craig Demo...DJ FX...

These guys r the future of Miami....no lie...NV...needs NUBREEDs!

Jimmy T plays at Nerve, Michael Louis is at Space 34 all the time, Craig plays at Space 34, Sean Bauzay tours around the state, and FX is on and off at Level and always on The Womb...they'd be taking a step back by playing at NV.

Originally posted by pod

Jimmy T plays at Nerve, Michael Louis is at Space 34 all the time, Craig plays at Space 34, Sean Bauzay tours around the state, and FX is on and off at Level and always on The Womb...they'd be taking a step back by playing at NV.

first off, jimmy doesnt play at nerve, his first part will be oct 3..

2nd , i could count the number of times on my left hand that michael louis has played at space, let alone anywhere else!!! he won the competition last yeah and what did it get him???:idea:

ive only heard him once during conference at opium...

3rd im sure anybody else of the above mentioned wouldnt mind playing at NV... Its an up and coming new club in downtown where the scene seems to be shiting slowly but surely... and bottem line, exposure is exposure, and the amount of people the can increase their fanbase by with a set at NV is what i think all these local up and coming DJs..

Like if someone is not going to hear them, or bad mouth them just for a gig they play at NV:confused:

STOP hating POD!!!

btw, how's it been at ur new lair on the beach???