Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are most black guys built naturally?

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by smokesum

i know so many black guys that treat their body like shit..but still manage to have a six pack.....whats goin on?? is it the genes???

just a theory however i think 300 years of slavery had something to do with their bodies adapting to their environment... if they were being bread to work then nature prolly took course... and made their bodies adapt to their environments and certain characteristics became inherited... but again just a theory...

Originally posted by dgmodel

just a theory however i think 300 years of slavery had something to do with their bodies adapting to their environment... if they were being bread to work then nature prolly took course... and made their bodies adapt to their environments and certain characteristics became inherited... but again just a theory...

cant wait to see how stupid, and ignorant this thread can get lmao

I actually have a theory about this, and by the way I am no way a racist, but I believe that white people and place people are in the same family but different sub species, I mean look at it like this you see in taxonomy all the time a animal with be of the same genus yet do to locality and subtle difference like size and color the will deem it a new sub species, why cant this be true for humans, black people are only from a certain part of the world there are differences in pigmentation, hair and muscle fibers, that many differences would deem any animal a different species and or sub species.

yea man forreal i just asked someone that the other day this kid i knew was fucking jacked when we played basketball against eachother in 8th grade and all thru hs he just got bigger and i heard he is a fuccccccckin monster now man wats up with that.. im skinny

I'm sure as more generations of african american males emerge, their physical characteristics will change. this happens in most ethnic groups. as has been mentioned already african american males, come in all shapes and sizes; as do most ethnic groups. ;)

to simply say african american males are genetically, predisposed to being well built, etc. without any real scientific evidence to support the same, would seem more like rationalization then actual fact.

I'm inclined to believe that some people, regardless of their ethnicity. are simply genetically blessed with regard to physical characteristics. while some people simply, have to work harder to achieve the same.

;)

If I remember right alot of slaves were defeated warriors and thus were already athletes (well had the traits increased size speed, reflex ,etc) to some extent. they were sold as slaves and shared the same genetic traits and were "bred" with one another to keep those traits as it was "favorable" to have bigger and stronger. So the result of that is people those traits but in future generations that might change as we are the "melting pot" ond other traits replace current ones. But keep in mind that african americans are at higher risk for a whole host of gentic problems (heart disease, diabetes, etc). But over all I think it that some people no matter what the race are simplely bless with good gentics.

...ok..i stopped reading...so forgive me if someone else already clarified this for u pickle suckers.....

....generally.....black people tend to have TIGHTER skin....therefore giving the appearence of a TIGHTER more cut look cause it is more forming and defining around each muscle...

....seriously

Originally posted by dgmodel

not contesting your statement however just curious where you got the info from...

...lol...i was trying very hard to remember ........cause well....credibility........BUT I CAN'T....just one of those useless things here in my brainular....

....not saying it is NUMBER ONE AnD ONLY REASOn.....but DEF contributes.....i wish i fucking remembered why i know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Actually if you breed out side of the genetic pool you will end up with a stronger specimin, Case in point Carribbeans and african americans in comparison to africans. western people have more mixed blood in them that's why they tend to be stronger. IMHO

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

dg is on track...i remember having a discussion about this in my university history class.......they tried to breed them kinda like they do horses...they would make the stronger ones mate...so therefore the offspring would be that much stronger, and so on and so forth.

darn this is good, history class was at what school,?? UNIV of KKK ??? lmao