Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arena???

Originally posted by jonhenry

yes arena is done for......they were only allowed to stay open while there apeal was being processed, im guessing it came back denied so there done....they built the club to close to a church and there's no getting around that....so yes arena is done

why would building the club to close to the chruch be a problem for arena????? theres another club right across the street.......well don't worry, give it a couple more weeks and arena will be back

ummmmm no, arena is done for good....there isnt a club across the street its a bar......+ new rochelle has just enforced a cabaret licsense law......it didnt have that before which states....no establishment shall b open within 500 yards of a religious venue.......theres a mount zian church right around the corner from arena.............i live in westchester i've dj'ed westchester venue's shit is strict here when it comes to the law.....arena should b done for good.............but dont quote me