Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what i did this weekend......

boobiepants

friday night hit up farenhizzy, sorry can't spell so that is its new name now, saw my short lil friend brett work some tunage, and only had a cocktail or two, so i was not gonna be hurtin all day at work on saturday ;)

saturday worked and then hung out with my newly engaged, way too young to be friends, then drank for a while with jules, walter, and ede, and then made our drunken way to therapy, where i could not tell what the hell willy t played or what i did at all, except that michele was babysitting me all morning and that was a real change of pace, i couldn't send her off to florida without that, now could i??? :confused::tongue:

sunday brought the party back to my house and then made our way down to da joint for some football fun........

the games were pretty good, kind of slow at first and then got better, in my opinion, so yeah totally pissed the dolphins won, fuck the dolphins :mad:

:laugh:

and now i finally made it home, and will be relaxing all day tomorrow and maybe get a visit from ras, wouldn't that be so nice, was totally having withdrawls from my bunnies this weekend :(

oh and was completely updated and put in a happy mood by mizlissa, so fucking rules, too bad she had to go, but she is coming back the third weekend in october , yipeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D