Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Review

so after getting tramatized by bad bo in limelight. against my own judgement i went to factoria. i didn't wanna go but i was already in the city and still wanted to chill. I get there at 5ish relieved that it was only 30 not 50 like the week b4 i ended up having sucha good time that i stayed till closing...Wayyyyyy better than a theme night jp was on point he rocked kiss for like a hour he had the place jumping...and there was room to dance/breathe. and there were actually more women there this week then the week b4. lotta lonely men musta spending they loot cause there was a ton of strippers that arrived btwm 6-9 with smiles on. ggod seeing a few cp heads dave,dan,?????? had a blast but won't be going back for at least 6months i'm gretting to old for this place

Kareem.....good to see u as always.....and you looked like u were having a good time chillen with tina.....lol.. .....but i dont think i will be going back ever........tried to check out avalon......they cut the place off at 5.......we were all retarded so we decided there was no place else to go (besides home).....but factory....fucken gross right.....I always say I will never go there again.....but somehow once every few months my stupid ass goes........and I was sober at that point........rod......if i go there again on a non-theme night I give u permission to hit me with a baseball bat!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Kareem.....good to see u as always.....and you looked like u were having a good time chillen with tina.....lol.. .....but i dont think i will be going back ever........tried to check out avalon......they cut the place off at 5.......we were all retarded so we decided there was no place else to go (besides home).....but factory....fucken gross right.....I always say I will never go there again.....but somehow once every few months my stupid ass goes........and I was sober at that point........rod......if i go there again on a non-theme night I give u permission to hit me with a baseball bat!!!!

dave always good seeing you&mrs., shes mad cool btw sorry about that sober thing ,that sucks in sf:mad: ur lucky u didn't go to avalon dirty smelly euro-trash. yea i went w/tina dumb bitch i hate her sshe made me gooo to cheetah after sf, i'm dumping her i never wanna see her again :mad::laugh: