Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Major Props To . . .

sobe2003

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Looking forward to hearing you next Saturday. Anyone with me?

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this weekend. I have to go see Stryke at Maze. I have the pleasure of hearing Matt in my own bedroom..........his CD that is. ;)

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey Matt - If I introduce you to THE SALEEN can I get a bottle?:D

Ill buy you a bottle Guyman... bring his guido ass up there.

You still like nighttrain right?

sobe2003 damn, I was there, too. A great set by Matt, a good mix of popular tracks to warm up before building the energy wonderfuly from about midnight on, with just enough lulls to catch your breath.

I just wish I didn't have to leave, damn babysitter had to dip on me :(

Originally posted by MIRZA

How is the Vibe at Delux on Sat? I have only been there on Fridays and it is usually good. Matt what type of music are you spinning? House?

yes mirza i play house... if you are interested check out my website www.djmattspector.com you D/L my latest mix free and see pics from the parties i have done... hope to see you @ Delux one of these saturdays-MUCH LOVE, Matt-

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

yes mirza i play house... if you are interested check out my website www.djmattspector.com you D/L my latest mix free and see pics from the parties i have done... hope to see you @ Delux one of these saturdays-MUCH LOVE, Matt-

I highly reccomend this mix, its incredible.

Originally posted by shroomy

sobe2003 damn, I was there, too. A great set by Matt, a good mix of popular tracks to warm up before building the energy wonderfuly from about midnight on, with just enough lulls to catch your breath.

I just wish I didn't have to leave, damn babysitter had to dip on me :(

Music was great all night and the crowd really picked up right around midnight. Your critique of the music is right on point. Delux had a great crowd - busy yet not too packed and a nice ratio of guys and gals.

Delray is a nice change from South Beach - which has been somewhat beat (pun intended) for the last several months. Now that I know that there is a venue up here with a good crowd and great tunes, I will make it a point to hang up there more often.

Originally posted by sobe2003

Music was great all night and the crowd really picked up right around midnight. Your critique of the music is right on point. Delux had a great crowd - busy yet not too packed and a nice ratio of guys and gals.

Delray is a nice change from South Beach - which has been somewhat beat (pun intended) for the last several months. Now that I know that there is a venue up here with a good crowd and great tunes, I will make it a point to hang up there more often.

i can't wait till sat. thanks for the support sobe, shroomy, and any other cp'ers that came. next time introduce yourselves so i can give you some drink tix-Much Love- Matt