Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carguy...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Christopher...The kid is not going to respond...because there is nothing to say...He knows he has fucked with the wrong people...If I was a Club Owner...and I read the shit that this kid posts...would you ever want him to represent your establishment? Could you even Trust him? The funny thing is the kid is so "Lawsuit Hungry" it is not even worth it to approach him about it. Because before you know it you will be in front of a judge explaining why you cracked him in the skull...and usually that does not go over to well....trust me...You remember what happened in collge three years ago...since then...I have learned to handle these things differently.

Chris i agree 100%.........Def do not do what you did in a college a few years ago.... Just not worth it....You make sick money, why risk in a possible lawsuit..... Carl is just not fucking worth it....Moreover, when i find free time, i will re-read everything he said about me...THen i will reply in do time.....

Originally posted by njbigtime

Chris i agree 100%.........Def do not do what you did in a college a few years ago.... Just not worth it....You make sick money, why risk in a possible lawsuit..... Carl is just not fucking worth it....Moreover, when i find free time, i will re-read everything he said about me...THen i will reply in do time.....

Chris whats up kid havent seen you out lately....

give me a call tonight

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Chris whats up kid havent seen you out lately....

give me a call tonight

What up Billy...Been busy lately I just bought a condo yesterday..... I have heard great reviews about SP last saturday.. I def plan on getting there this weekend or the next..

BTW: I am having a housewarming party...Would you work the door for me.... LOL.....

What up Billy...Been busy lately I just bought a condo yesterday..... I have heard great reviews about SP last saturday.. I def plan on getting there this weekend or the next..

BTW: I am having a housewarming party...Would you work the door for me.... LOL.....

lol........... congrats that is great news , where??

well call me later

Congrats on the new home. Where did you purchase at?