• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:confused:

Hey man. Somebitch is hot as BALLZ. I'd step up to the plate if I had a chance. Too bad her freinds think I'm a perverted asshole. :D Just because I asked them if they like to masterbate with or without a finger in their asshole.

Originally posted by Evan

Hey man. Somebitch is hot as BALLZ. I'd step up to the plate if I had a chance. Too bad her freinds think I'm a perverted asshole. :D Just because I asked them if they like to masterbate with or without a finger in their asshole.

What prudes.

If I was 1/4 that ugly I would not be sending my pic out. i would lie and say I had no pic or digital camera.

Dude, i was fucking around online and found that pic associated with this online profile:

About Me

I'm a senior studying cinema and am graduating soon. I have a great smile and am very interested in film, media, history, and comedy. My idea of fun varies from hanging out with friends at home to going to a large concert hall and listening to a rock band. I have a slightly quirky sense of humor and love to have long conversations. I'm a big fan of hand-holding and hug like I mean it. I tend to explore places and would like to meet someone who can keep up with me. I also love to read and can get lost in a book. I'm not a member, but if you'd like to talk, email or IM me at aol -- firephile.

Perfect Match

I'm looking for someone cute, honest, and nice who likes to talk about media or politics, my two passions. A wicked sense of humor is a plus, and a knowledge of obscure topics helps too. I love learning new things and the person who I'm dating has to have that same desire for knowledge. Oh and a beautiful smile almost always wins me over.

Ideal Relationship

One that is supportive and equal. A relationship based on both common interests and goals. An understanding of differences and an embracing of ideas. A willingness to explore the world together and not feel trapped. Also, one where any problems are able to be discussed.

Perfect First Date

One where we start talking and just keep finding more and more things to talk about. A date where we both feel a kind of small connection and by the end of the date both can't wait to see each other again.

Learned from past relationships

I've learned enough to know that I have never found the right person. It's important to be open and honest, also to know what you want from the beginning.

Physical Information

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5' 3" (160cm)

Body Style: Proportional

Sure *sounds* like a nice catch... :hat:

Originally posted by teklord310

Dude, i was fucking around online and found that pic associated with this online profile:

About Me

I'm a senior studying cinema and am graduating soon. I have a great smile and am very interested in film, media, history, and comedy. My idea of fun varies from hanging out with friends at home to going to a large concert hall and listening to a rock band. I have a slightly quirky sense of humor and love to have long conversations. I'm a big fan of hand-holding and hug like I mean it. I tend to explore places and would like to meet someone who can keep up with me. I also love to read and can get lost in a book. I'm not a member, but if you'd like to talk, email or IM me at aol -- firephile.

Perfect Match

I'm looking for someone cute, honest, and nice who likes to talk about media or politics, my two passions. A wicked sense of humor is a plus, and a knowledge of obscure topics helps too. I love learning new things and the person who I'm dating has to have that same desire for knowledge. Oh and a beautiful smile almost always wins me over.

Ideal Relationship

One that is supportive and equal. A relationship based on both common interests and goals. An understanding of differences and an embracing of ideas. A willingness to explore the world together and not feel trapped. Also, one where any problems are able to be discussed.

Perfect First Date

One where we start talking and just keep finding more and more things to talk about. A date where we both feel a kind of small connection and by the end of the date both can't wait to see each other again.

Learned from past relationships

I've learned enough to know that I have never found the right person. It's important to be open and honest, also to know what you want from the beginning.

Physical Information

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5' 3" (160cm)

Body Style: Proportional

Sure *sounds* like a nice catch... :hat:

LOL...She was from Jdate.com!! That's her profile on it.

Guest gabo

thats usally the second date convo

Originally posted by daemoncel

so basically you just insulted somebitch.. by saying that i only want her cause i'm desperate.. not because she's hot

wow.. good one!

No actually that has nothing to do w/ her, but from reading your posts, you sound like you've been high and dry as of late..

Thanks,

Ricky the dragon steamboat

Originally posted by gabo

thats usally the second date convo

Well, her friend's were being prudes. I brought Somebitch and her 2 friends up to my bedroom and her friends were like "we are not comfortable here". What did they think I was gonna do? A 4 way gang rape?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

No actually that has nothing to do w/ her, but from reading your posts, you sound like you've been high and dry as of late..

Thanks,

Ricky the dragon steamboat

i've been anything but..

but whatever bro..

i'm not on this board to fuck with you and your worthless drama..

so i'm done with you.

Guest gabo

Well, her friend's were being prudes. I brought Somebitch and her 2 friends up to my bedroom and her friends were like "we are not comfortable here". What did they think I was gonna do? A 4 way gang rape?

wow u got somebitch up to ur apt? damn :D

well I guess the finger in the asshole talk kinda made them feel alittle weirded out. yaknow

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah and i happen to know those particular girls love a finger in the ass.

everytime i hear the words.. finger in the ass... i can't help but remember that episode of Sex and the City where the redhead dates that dude that like to talk dirty while having sex..

and she says to him.. you just love a finger in your ass!!

and he turned over and was scared!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

yeah and i happen to know those particular girls love a finger in the ass.

really now? and u cant hook me up? wtf:D

..'Cuz no one else has..

..Evan, did you ever think that maybe you should have just told her 'not interested' and dumped the pic? Seems like a much more respectful thing to do than plaster her picture in front of the peanut gallery to get blasted, no?..

..Just a thought about what goes around and comes around...:aright:...